Lace fabric is a delicate fabric that looks really feminine and is very comfortable to wear. Let’s take a look at the latest and trendy lace blouse designs for sarees and Lehengas.
Latest Lace Blouse Designs For Sarees and Lehengas
Lace fabric has to be taken care of while wearing and washing as it is very delicate and can get ripped up pretty fast.
1. Designer Pink Lace Work Blouse Design
This gorgeous blouse has lace on the elbow and near the waistline. Bead work and Gota Patti work is quite evident that makes this light blush pink colour blouse very beautiful. The blouse is a perfect party wear and wedding wear kind of attire. With the appropriate jewelry the blouse is going to make you look like a head turner and diva.
2. Sheer Net fabric Designer lace blouse
This lace work blouse here has cut work and is made on a sheer net fabric and the design is so modern and beautiful that it is going to make you look different and glamorous. This is a party appropriate design for the women’s blouse that can be paired up with lehenga as well as sarees.
3. Backless Blouse Design For Weddings
This gorgeous lace work blouse has a teardrop shape a backless kind of neckline with back hooks. The Princess cut blouse has medium length sleeves and is made beautiful by using the golden lacework.
4. Elegant Lace Fabric Blouse With Embroidery
The lace fabric in this blouse is really beautiful in colour and fabric. This has pink sequin and white bead work and it looks really beautiful and royal. Such lace fabric blouses are appropriate for weddings and cocktail party dresses. It can be paired with minimal jewellery, so that the beauty of the blouse can shine more.
5. Stylish Bead Work Embellished Blouse Design
The gorgeous blouse has bead work off white and gold. The pearls are adding more beauty to this party wear blouse. The back design is so stunning that you would surely want to replicate it.
6. Gorgeous lace fabric blouse design with full sleeves
This is a truly beautiful design with a backless pattern and lots of strings and tassels are used. It is a blouse that would definitely make you look different and gorgeous.
7. Patch Work Blouse Design With Lace
This blouse has bead work and is made with a embroidered net fabric. The embroidery work is beautiful and makes the blouse look stunning. This is a party perfect blouse that is appropriate when you are going for a special.
8. Butterfly Sleeve Blouse Design
The sleeves of this blouse are the major highlight of this entire dress. With a boat shape neck line, this is a gorgeous princess cut pattern blouse that bears back hooks and flared butterfly sleeves.
9. Navy Blue Lace Blouse With Sequin Work
The sequin work is making this blouse really royal and extraordinary. The sleeves are made with the same fabric that gives beautiful pattern. This blouse has sequin work and net fabric is also seen. For any party or wedding this blouse would certainly look amazing.
10. Short Sleeve Blue Blouse For Parties
The blouse has a short sleeves and boat shape neck line. Beadwork, thread work and embroidery is very evident. If you will notice closely the embroidery and bead work is done with the hands. The entire hand work is making this blouse so beautiful and pretty. This is for the women, who would like to wear such blouses with their sarees and lehenga as well as with the crop top skirt.
11. V-Neckline Blouse For Parties
This is a blouse that has a broad V shape neckline and sleeveless pattern. Piping work is seen and the blouse is made really neatly. One can pair it up with the different sarees as well as for the lehenga. Here, it is filled with a golden lehenga and black dupatta.
12. Gorgeous White Lace Work Blouse Design
The beauty of this blouse is the full sleeves and the pattern at the back. At the back, there is a band that has the buttons and above that the lace fabric is used strategically to give it a beautiful design. It is a backless or a deep back neckline blouse, appropriate for your lehenga and sarees. The thread work on the lace fabric makes it look really beautiful.
13. Wrap Pattern Cold Sleeves Blouse Design
With the wrap pattern, this sequin studded blouse has cold sleeves pattern. This is very innovative and unique pattern that is not commonly seen. This is why, you can try it for your festivals dresses where you would like to look different.
14. Thread and lace fabric Golden blouse
This lace blouse is stitched so beautifully that it looks impeccable. Beadwork is also seen on the short sleeves. With the regular round neckline and the front hooks, this is the basic blouse. But what sets it apart is the beautiful work. The blouse is very neatly made.
15. Sleeveless Lace Blouse With Ribbon
This is the sleeveless blouse design with the centre slit with buttons with round neckline. On both the sides, there are straps given that can be tied. It is yet another gorgeous blouse for your lehenga.
16. Broad Neckline Party Wear Bridal Blouse Design
The blouse here is indeed beautiful and would make you look no less than a stunner. It has very short sleeves with embroidery and Zari work. The neckline is very broad and neatly made.
17. Short Crop Top Style Blouse
The gorgeous blouse is made with layered sleeves and it’s been given boat shape neck design. They are so versatile that you can wear different bottom wear with them. Even a circular palazzo would do.
18. Backless Choli Style Blouse For Wedding
This is a gorgeous blouse with a round shape neck line at the back with tassels. The gorgeous neckline is making this wedding wear blouse nearly perfect for every occasion. It has medium length sleeve that runs till the elbows.
19. Back Hook Elegant Blouse Design
This blouse here has Gota Patti work along with thread and Zari work. It has medium length sleeves and round neckline. To wear it button at the back are given. The beautiful embroidery work with Gota Patti diagonal lines make this blouse a perfect attire for most of your pre and post wedding outfits.
20. Sequin and Bead Work Embellished Blouse Design
The sequin and embellishments are done on this blouse on a white base. The combination of silver and white goes hand in hand and looks really pretty. This is a gorgeous pattern and design that is being made using the regular sequin and bugle beads.
21. Pink Lace Net Blouse Design
22. White Sheer Chiffon Lace Blouse
23. Modern Halter Style Lace Blouse
24. Stylish Lace Blouse With Bustier Pattern
25. Full Sleeves Blouse Design With Lace Fabric
26. Designer Blouse With Lace Fabric
27. Cold Shoulder Lace Fabric Blouse Design
28. V Neck Pattern Lace Blouse Design
29. Lace Sleeves Blouse Pattern
30. Net And Lace Fabric Blouse Pattern
31. Lace Full Sleeves Blouse Blouse
32. High Neck maroon lace Blouse pattern
33. Front hook lace blouse design
34. High Neck stylish blouse pattern
35. Very Long sleeves stylish saree blouse
36. Off shoulder lace fabric saree blouse
37. Lace with net blouse design
38. Latest lace fabric Full sleeves pattern
39. Party wear lace blouse design
40. Delicate lace work blouse design
41. Lace blouse in blue color
42. Navy Blue Lace saree blouse style
43. Black sequin studded lace blouse
44. Party wear back lace work blouse
45. Short sleeves lace blouse design
46. Back Buttons lace work blouse style
47. Full lace work blouse for sarees
48. Stylish lace fabric red blouse
49. Blue back hooks lace blouse pattern
50. Heavily thread work blouse design
51. Beaded sheer lace work blouse design
52. Lace and pearl saree blouse pattern
53. White pearl and lace designer blouse
54. Pink high neck patch work lace blouse
55. Sleeveless high neck purple lace blouse
56. Bright blue patch work lace blouse
57. Yellow lace blouse for sarees
58. Stylish velvet and lace sleeves blouse pattern
59. Red Festive wear lace blouse pattern
60. Lavender lace fabric festive blouse
Try out the latest and fancy lace work blouse design you can do a lot with the bottom wear. Like one can pair palazzo pant, lehenga, sarees and even the maxi skirts. The choice is yours and there are so many different possibilities and styling options.