Sharara is an ethnic wear that is worn by many Asian women. It was used to be a hot fashion and traditional attire during the Mughal Era but after that it has taken a backseat but in countries like Pakistan and Middle East the Sharara dresses are still very popular. In India as well, Sharara is gaining popularity again. Sharara is also known as flared or wide length pants which are fitted till the knees, then goes the flare and pleating to add volume.
Latest and Modern Sharara with Kurti Designs for Women
We have compiled the images of Sharara with kurti designs.
1. Bridal Red Sharara Kurti Design
The red bridal Sharara and kurti combination is just amazing and it looks so beautiful. The Sharara has a band over the knees which is embroidered and adds charm and luxury to this attire. The kurti is sleeveless and has neat embroidery and sequins work which makes it breath-taking. The entire dress is extremely pretty and is perfect for brides.
2. Gold Printed Sharara Kurti
The orange-peache gold printed Sharara kurti is a beautiful choice for any festival. It has a golden beige colored dupatta with peach colored bottom. The kurti has been kept short and Sharara has a good amount of flare on the bottom. It is such a beautiful dress that even small girls can wear it.
3. Green Embroidered Kurti With Sharara
Green is a beautiful color that signifies prosperity. The gold embroidery work on the sides of the kurta makes it intriguing and ravishing. It is a full length short kurti that has a plain Sharara. The Sharara is tight on the knees with the band with full flair has been given to the Sharara. This is perfect for Eid and other ceremonies.
4. Grey Anarkali Kurti and Shahara
This grey and red Sharara kurta dress has beautiful gold embroidery. The kurti is in frock style and has gold print with red border on the hem. Sharara is textured with little gold woven design. It has a plain kurti with red border. This is a perfect attire to attend a friend’s wedding.
5. Jacketed Kurti and Shahara
How about a Sharara kurti with jacket. Yes, the long kurti with this white plain Sharara has been teamed up with a contrasting colored jacket. The red jacket looks awesome with the cream colored chikankari kurta and plain Sharara. This is such a special dress that it can be worn for Eid, Diwali and other similar festivals in India.
6. Orange and Pink Sharara And Kurti
This orange and pink color Sharara and kurti design looks absolutely stunning. The orange kurti is not a short one but has a medium length with the Sharara being full on flair. You can wear this orange red Sharara kurti for a friend’s party, a friend’s wedding or even for the festivities. One can also wear this for sister’s roka or engagement ceremony.
7. Peach Sharara and Kurta
This next design is a light peach color kurta with Sharara. The kurta is made of a sheer fabric that has long sleeves with the gold embroidery look stunning and makes this piece even prettier. The Sharara has lot of flair and looks like the fabric used give it a pleated effect. There is a Dupatta of same color with sheer fabric. Gold embroidery on this dress has surely done wonders. It is a dress which most of us can wear for festivals, weddings and other ethnic functions.
8. Red Kurta and Orange Sharara
The red and orange bridal Sharara kurta set is simply the best. The kurta has been kept till the knees and below the knees the ghera or the flair starts. Brocade fabric has been used for the Sharara and a Silk kurti has been chosen for kurti. The kurti is rich in gold thread embroidery and sequins work. It is a rich and luxurious looking bridal dress. As compared with the regular red bridal attire, it has been kept red and orange. Orange has added more elegance to this beautiful dress.
9. Sharara and Short Kurti
Short kurtis also looks wonderful with Sharara. The short black kurti has been paired with a light blue colored Sharara, while in the next picture the red colored short kurti is teamed up with the multi colored Sharara. Both of these look fascinating.
10. Yellow Kurti and Sharara
How about a yellow dress? Yellow is a very cheerful color which looks good on all the skin complexions. This sharer dress has medium length sleeves with a boat neck and the silver embroidery and sequin work gives it more detail in dimension and beauty. Sheer Net fabric Dupatta has been given along with this dress.
So these are the beautiful Sharara dresses paired with kurtis. Which is the one that you like? We loved the red bridal Sharara kurta the most and the peach one.
11. Printed Kurti With White Sharara Dress
12. Grey Thread Work Sharara Dress
13. Embroidered Kurti And Full Flared Sharara With Dupatta
14. Mirror Work Kurti With Georgette Embellished Sharara Dress
15. Gota Work Kurti With Gota Work Sharara
16. Stylish Gota And Mirror Work Sharara Kurti Dress
17. Sleeveless Green Short Kurti With Sharara
18. Gota Work Full Sleeves Short Kurti With Sharara
19. Stylish Asymmetric Hemline Kurti With Flared Sharara
20. Stylish Short Green Kurti With Sharara Style Palazzo
21. Green Kurti Sharara Dress For Festivals
22. Embroidered Peach Kurti Sharara With Dupatta Set
23. Stylish Heavy Long Kurta With Sharara Suit
24. Stylish Short Embroidered Kurti With Full Flared Sharara
25. Stylish Ice Blue Kurti With Sharara Dress
26. Festival Wear Gota Patti Work Blue Sharara Kurti Set
27. Sharara Kurti With Peach Dupatta
28. Mint Green Sharara Kurta Set
29. Party Wear Short Embroidered Kurti With Flared Sharara
30. Wedding Silk Brocade Short Kurti Sharara Dupatta Set
31. Fully Embroidered Anarkali Short Kurti With Sharara Set
32. Sequin Studded Short Kurti With Sharara Net Dupatta Set
33. Short Punjabi Yellow Kurti With Grey Sharara Set
34. Embroidered Grey Kurti With Sharara Dupatta Set
35. Party Wear Punjabi Full Sleeves Kurti Sharara Set
36. Stylish Gota And Mirror Work Kurti Dupatta Sharara Dress
37. Sharara Suit With White Dupatta
38. Angrakha Kurti With Sharara For Parties
39. Collared Kurti With Full Flared Gharara
40. Rajasthani Gota Patti Work Sharara Suit Set
41. Wedding Wear Bridal Embellished Punjabi Kurti Sharara Set
42. Beautiful Bridal Peach Mirror Work Sharara Suit Set
43. Sharara Suit Set In Yellow Colour With Net Dupatta
44. Pastel Colour Short Punjabi Sharara Suit Set
45. Silk Short Kurti Sharara With Dupatta
46. Printed White Kurti With Floral Sharara Set
47. New Model Sharara Festive Wear Kurti Set
48. Designer Punjabi Sharara Suit Set
49. Designer Net Dupatta Sharara Suit Style
50. Embroidered Short Kurti With Net Sharara And Dupatta Set
51. Festive Wear Punjabi Style Sharara Kurti Dupatta Set
52. Short Punjabi Embroidered Suit With Chiffon Sharara
53. White Kurti With Printed Sharara Dupatta
54. Black Printed Kurti With Black Gota Patti Work Sharara
55. Casual Printed Short Kurti Sharara Set
56. Party Wear Multi Coloured Silk Sharara Suit Dupatta
57. Silk Short Kurti Sharara With Net Blue Gota Patti Work Dupatta
58. Stylish Short Kurti With Net Pink Sharara Yellow Dupatta Set
59. Thread Work Short Kurti With Net Sharara Suit
60. Off Shoulder Short Punjabi Wedding Sharara Suit
61. Sharara Embroidered Punjabi Style Suit
62. Long Net Sharara Suit And Dupatta Style
63. Bollywood style Anarkali Suit With Sharara Dupatta
64. Punjabi Bridal Short Sharara Suit With Net Dupatta
65. Party Wear Designer Sharara Suit With Heavy Dupatta
66. Stylish Pakistani Bridal Red Sharara Short Suit With Orange Sharara
67. Green Mirror Work Suit With Peach Dupatta
68. Punjabi Style Net Dupatta Short Sharara Suit
69. Mint Green Mirror Work Sharara Suit For Parties
70. Party Wear Punjabi Sharara Suit Set
71. Stylish Anarkali Short Kurti With Long Flared Sharara
72. Short Punjabi Kurti With Net Sharara
73. A Line Embroidered Punjabi Sharara Suit Set
74. Stylish Sharara Kurti Set For Parties
75. Wedding Short Anarkali Sharara Kurti
76. Thread Work Keyhole Neckline Sharara Full Sleeves Kurti
77. Short Embroidered Kurti With Layered Sharara Set
78. Party Wear Magenta Short Sleeveless Sharara Suit Set
79. Blue Sharara Kurti Design For Weddings
80. Simple Silk Beige And Gold Sharara Suit Design
81. Stylish Sleeveless Hot Pink Sharara Suit For Parties
82. Wedding Wear Bridal Wine Short Sharara Kurti Design
83. Punjabi Sharara Suit For Parties And Festivals
84. Short Kurti Sharara Dupatta Set For Parties
85. Festive Wear Purple Sharara Kurti And Heavy Dupatta Set
86. Punjabi Sharara Suit Set For Brides
87. Grey Sharara Kurti Dress With Orange Dupatta
88. Stylish Sharara Suit For Parties
89. Punjabi Style Sharara Suit With Long Kameez
90. Short Umbrella Kurti Sharara Heavy Dupatta Dress
91. Short Net Kurti With Skirt Set
92. Designer Kurti With Net Sharara And Dupatta Design
93. Yellow Kurti With Pink Sharara Dupatta Set
94. Stylish Party Wear Studded Sharara Suit
95. Designer Maroon And Gold Long Suit Sharara For Parties
96. Heavy Brocade Kurti With Net Embellished Sharara Suit Set
97. Sequinned Net Short Kurti With Net Sharara
98. Purple Short Kurti With Full Flared Sharara
99. Long Anarkali Embroidered Kurta Sharara For Weddings
100. Punjabi Style Net Embroidered Black Sharara Suit
Sharara is mostly worn by Muslim women in Asia. The dress comprises of simple fabric or even the rich embroidered fabric. The hand work is extensively used in such dresses. Work like zardosi, mirror work, sequence, work, has been used in such dresses. Dupattas are also very luxurious for a Sharara dress. Earlier people used to also call them wide leg pants which are fitted to the knees and then the flared starts. Dupattas of these dresses are also having that also depends on the type of dress. If it is a wedding Sharara, then that too would be very heavy. However, for the normal Sharara dresses, the dupattas are kept minimalistic or just off the net or chiffon fabrics.