Away from the regular styles of sarees, dhoti sarees are something that has made the regular saree draping stylish and fashionable. It’s not that dhoti saree style is something new but it has been here since ages. The same can also be seen in the Maharashtrian style of saree draping. As the dhoti saree style is so popular currently, we are creating this catalogue and we will share the latest dhoti saree styles and patterns. Also the dhoti saree gowns are also very popular which are very easy to wear. Dhoti style pants are also gaining popularity because they are not only comfortable but can also be paired with the crop tops, ethnic kurtis, different short kurtis or kameez.
Latest Dhoti Saree Designs
Let’s take a look at the Different designs of dhoti saree styles.
1. Mirror embellished dhoti saree style
The beautiful design has Mirrors on the border that makes it look really amazing. The saree has a dhoti pattern and one of the edge has a Dupatta like Pallu attached. A waist belt bearing the Mirrors is also given. The blouse has rich embroidery with the sleeveless pattern.
2. Dhoti saree design for wedding
The gorgeous dhoti saree pattern has a nice dhoti in sheer georgette fabric. There is rich embroidery on the border area. The blouse is more like a crop top with around high neckline and a sleeveless design and pattern. It has also given a waist belt with the same similar looking embroidery. It looks really stunning and is also quite comfortable to wear at the same time.
3. Beige coloured dhoti saree style
This beautiful dhoti saree style pattern has full sleeves blouse with the waist belt and a nice dhoti style that makes it look glamorous and elegant at the same time.
4. Grey dhoti saree with black brocade blouse
The dress looks really Uber cool and quite modern and contemporary. The blouse is made in a sweetheart neckline with a Chanderi fabric. The dhoti looks more like a Dupatta that has border attached. It is not very bulky or other thing that is made using a lot of fabric but it’s kept minimal. So it is easy to wear and very comfortable.
5. Black and white dhoti saree style for weddings
When you would like to look simple elegant and comfortable, this style of dhoti saree would certainly entice you. A bead work blouse in net and Georgette fabric is given along with this Georgette white saree with black border.
6. Black and white dhoti saree style with waist belt
Belt is given along with this dhoti saree and a short sleeveless blouse is paired with this multi coloured saree.
7. Embroidered blouse with pink dhoti style saree design
This gorgeous pattern has a simple solid colour pink saree however, the blouse is made in the velvet fabric with rich embroidery. It looks so beautiful that it is ideal for the weddings parties, festivals, ceremonies and even for the Cocktail events.
8. Green embroidered dhoti saree style for parties
The design looks really beautiful because it is made with a green Satin fabric. The rich embroidery makes it even prettier. The embroidery on the baseline and on the blouse makes this saree look elegant and quite expensive.
9. Off shoulder design with full sleeves off shoulder blouse
This has a nice off shoulder blouse with full sleeves and is looking quite modern and yet elegant. The dhoti saree is being made in a different style which is also very easy to carry and wear. Basically, it’s a trouser pants attached under the dhoti.
10. Stylish dhoti saree style with jacket
In this design, the dhoti saree looks really beautiful and a silk jacket in the same colour coordination is given. The jacket and the blouse have rich and elegant looking embroidery done. Under the dhoti saree, there is pair of straight fit trousers in Satin fabric that makes this dress look extremely beautiful
11. Printed Dhoti Saree Design
This dhoti saree here also looks really nice because the dhoti has a twist and instead of giving the regular cowls, pleats in the middle are given. The blouse has Bell sleeves and a collar is also there.
12. Printed Fabric dhoti saree design for parties
The elegant looking dhoti saree style has Bell sleeves and the printed Fabric in rich black colour is used to create the dhoti style.
13. Stylish wedding wear dhoti saree design
This dress is made with beautiful Fabric in pastel colour that looks amazing and quite elegant for the weddings.
14. Net dhoti saree with embroidered blouse
The sequin work is heavily used for the blouse of this dhoti saree style. The dhoti is made in the regular Satin fabric while the Pallu of this saree is made using the net fabric. It is a very contemporary and very modern looking dhoti saree style and it would certainly draw tension towards you.
15. Stylish Golden glitter blouse with red dhoti style saree
This dress is extremely beautiful and ideal for most of your wedding ceremonies, parties and even for the Puja festivals. With the round neckline and full sleeves this dark golden colour sequin embellished blouse is amazing to look at. Deep red Satin fabric is used to create the saree and it drapes beautifully on the body.
16. Designer Dhoti Saree Multi coloured Blouse
17. Stylish Dhoti Saree With Trouser Pants
18. Blue Dhoti Saree Style With Steel Grey Blouse
19. Wine Colour Dhoti Saree Gown For Women
20. Wine Colour Dhoti Style Saree For Parties
21. Blue Printed Dhoti Saree Style
22. Blue Mirror Work Peplum Blouse Dhoti Saree Style
23. Green Collared Blouse With Dhoti Saree Pattern
24. Stylish Ruffle Work Dhoti Saree Style
25. Cold Shoulder Blouse With Lavender Dhoti Style Saree
26. Rich Embroidered Dhoti Saree Style
27. Silk Fabric Dhoti Saree For Parties
28. Heavy Embroidery And Mirror Work Dhoti Saree Style
29. Navy Blue Dhoti Saree Pattern For Festivals
30. Dark Green And Gold Dhoti Saree For Weddings
31. Jacket Style Blouse With Peach Colour Dhoti Saree
32. Peach Dhoti Saree With Patch Work Blouse
33. Stylish Red Embroidered Dhoti Saree For Parties
34. Navy Blue Lace Fabric Dhoti Saree Style
35. Stylish Net Dhoti Saree With Rich Embroidered Blouse
36. Steel Grey Dhoti Saree Design
37. Printed Pink Dhoti Saree With Stylish Blouse
38. Elegant Light Blue Dhoti Saree Style
39. Maroon High Neck Blouse With Golden Dhoti Style Saree
40. Steel Grey Net Blouse With Dhoti Saree Weddings
These are the latest dhoti saree styles that one can try to look modern and contemporary. These are very easy to wear, though the only thing that you have to do is to drape them nicely. Dhoti sarees are also available in the gown pattern which are easy to wear and easy to walk around during the parties and weddings. However, you need to remember that dhoti style saree looks really beautiful when paired with sleeveless or high neck blouses. So choice is yours, how to style your dhoti saree with different types of blouses and jewellery.