Mangalsutra holds an important place in Hindu wedding. This is the precious jewellery that the groom ties around the bride’s neck. This are the only thing that holds the most important place when it comes to bridal jewellery. Traditional mangalsutra designs out and these days even new designs are taking a place. Women who would like to wear mangalsutra daily, which they should, but are opting for simple designs. Having a heavy mangalsutra designs are equally crucial and they will never become outdated. Heavy mangalsutra designs are used during wedding for bride and even during the festival looks. If you are going for a wedding ceremony or for festivals, you would surely take out the heavy mangalsutra. This article talks about the latest images of the heavy mangalsutra designs that are ideal for different types of occasions.
Heavy Diamond Mangalsutra Designs
1. New Heavy Weight Gold Mangalsutra
This mangalsutra pattern has a beautiful Centre pendant piece that also resembles a necklace earring. It has evolved in design and pattern and gives you that pretty gorgeous design. It has a gold only pattern and is ideal for the modern women who like heavy mangalsutra that can be made in 40 grams of gold. The chain is really alluring with nice gold shapes used and black beads are woven in between.
2. Striking Gold Mangalsutra Heavy Design
A similar looking design is seen in this image. While the side chain is extremely sturdy and beautiful. It’s made with gold only and some black beads are used. It is also resembles like the necklace pendants and is very heavy and beautiful. You can get this design made in 30 grams of gold.
3. Long Heavy Mangalsutra Design
Mangalsutra pattern is latest and is really one of the most heavy mangalsutra design or pattern that we have seen. Made with the net weight of 82 grams, this is amazingly beautiful. The circular pendant has intricate work and the side chain is even prettier. The four sides chains and bears gold shapes along with black beads. It is a perfect mangalsutra design for the bride.
4. New Model Pendent Heavy Mangalsutra Design
The new design heavy mangalsutra pattern is also equally amazing. Pearls are rarely seen in mangalsutra patterns but here it is used exclusively in the centre pendant part. The semicircular pendant has intricate design made with cut work. Side chains are equally beautiful with multiple rows of black and gold beads. Big gold beads are added to make it durable, heavy and extremely luxurious. This design can be made in 50 grams of gold at least.
5. Chand Bali Style Heavy Mangalsutra
If you like Chand Bali style of mangalsutra pendants than this design is for you. The extremely heavy looking mangalsutra has side chain that has intricate gold design in between while the rest of the chain contains gold and black beads. The centre part is the most eye catching and attractive thing in this entire mangalsutra. Resembling a mang tika, it has a Chand Bali type of pattern. The pattern is made with gold only with only two pink stones used. This mangalsutra pattern is around 70 to 80 grams of gold.
6. Enamelled Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern
This beautiful mangalsutra is for brides, who want heavy designs but not to elaborate. This design bears gold work or enamelling is done in a beautiful way that makes it really amazing. It looks really different from the regular mangalsutra patterns that we have seen but it is surely one of the best. It can be made with 50 grams of gold at least.
7. Intricately Made Heavy Mangalsutra Design
This latest Heavy mangalsutra design has one of the most gorgeous chain designs that we have seen. The chain is made with black and gold beads which are placed strategically to make it more beautiful. It is sturdy and is durable when it comes to patterns. However there are mangalsutra that can get break easily but this design is sturdy. The pendant is made in only gold and enamelling is also seen with tiny gold anklets at the end. This design can be replicated in at least 70 grams of gold.
8. Temple jewellery Inspired Heavy Mangalsutra
If you like Temple jewellery then mangalsutras can also have the temple jewellery patterns. Inspired by the popular Southern Temple jewellery it has a multiple black beaded rows on the side chains. The centre piece is eye catching and is the best part of this mangalsutra pattern. The image of Goddess Lakshmi is in the centre part and it also has ruby and emerald stones between the design. Matching earrings are also given with this mangalsutra pattern.
9. Heavy Double Chain Mangalsutra Design
If you want a simple design then this double chain heavy mangalsutra pattern would fit for you. Made with an antique finish, this has ruby stones. Inspired by the temple jewellery, this design has neatly crafted Temple work on the pendant and over the ear earrings. It is best for the weddings for the bride and also for the festivals ceremonies and weddings.
10. New Heavy Gold Mangalsutra Pendant Pattern
Women want heavy designs shall also try this pattern that has three lined black bead chains on the side with steps of gold only pattern. It can be worn for weddings and for different festival looks. In fact for festivals, heavy mangalsutra are taken out by women.
11. Short Gold Mangalsutra Pattern
The next design here is heavy but short mangalsutra design. If you see carefully the design is a bit heavier when it comes to the gold used. This why, we have included it in a list. It has intricate pattern and double chain area is also there. It has solid gold shapes that makes it heavy on gold. This design can be made in 30 grams of gold.
12. Maharastrian Style Mangalsutra Style
Here is the pendant only while if you see the side chains are beautiful. The side chains are actually four chains that contains the gold and black beads. This design is surely very Maharashtrian looking and is perfect for brides for the wedding time.
13. Latest Design Of Heavy Gold Mangalsutra
This floral beautifully big gold mangalsutra has stones in different colours as well. Is a very beautiful pattern that is suitable for everyday wear in spite of it being heavy for everyday use. It the design that makes it perfect for daily wear.
14. Pendent style Mangalsutra Pattern for Wedding
If you like the round pendant designs and multiple side chains in a mangalsutra then this design is perfect. Made with 60 to 70 grams of gold, this is a beautiful design that has gold balls used in between the side chains. The black beads are added stylishly to increase the beauty of this pattern.
15. Heavy Gold Only Mangalsutra Pattern
This beautiful mangalsutra pattern has intricate design on the chain and pendant. If you wish something different for your festival and special occasion, then this design can be tried for sure. The best part is this design also earrings. And start the traditional looking design is perfect for occasions like your family functions or wedding.
16. Heavy Mangalsutra with Earrings Gold
The design also comes with the matching earring and the centre piece has very lovely neatly done design. On the side 3 black beads chains are attached with a gold pattern. It is luxuriously made heavy mangalsutra design for special ceremonies.
17. Peacock Design Gold Heavy Mangalsutra
Made in a peacock style mangalsutra pattern, will make from people giving you compliments. Chain design is different from the designs that you must have seen. It is not seen in the regular patterns of the mangalsutra. The centre piece has a dangling the Drop shaped stone with the pendant.
18. Rajasthani gold Mangalsutra Design
If you like heavy but simplest designs, than this three layered side chain mangalsutra with the centre piece is very intricately made that it looks so immaculately.
19. Coin Mangalsutra Style Heavy Design
This next medium to heavy mangalsutra pattern has Temple centre of the coin shaped. To ball shape are used and the chains are very thick and even intricately. You would surely like this design if you like to wear such heavy mangalsutra for daily wear.
20. Temple Jewellery Style Gold Mangalsutra
Extremely heavy Temple jewellery inspired heavy mangalsutra where in multiple rows of black beads runs on the sides. Old gold shapes in the form of beads are used in the side chain.
21. Triangular Pattern Heavy Mangalsutra Design
22. Heavy Mangalsutra With Meenakari Pattern
23. Round Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern
24. Traditional Mangalsutra With Pendant And Three Heavy Black Beaded Chain
25. Heavy Black Beaded Chain Work With Circular Meenakari Pendant
26. Traditional Design Stylish And Heavy Mangalsutra
27. Temple Design Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern
28. Stone Studded Mangalsutra Pattern With Matching Earrings
29. Leaf Pattern Stylish Mangalsutra Design
30. Double Chain Heavy Mangalsutra With Matching Earrings
31. Beautiful Circular Heavy Pendant Mangalsutra Design
32. Chandbali Inspired Ruby And Pearl Mangalsutra Design
33. Stylish Tibetan Bracelet Like Mangalsutra Design
34. Heavy Circular Mangalsutra Pendant With Multiple Black Beaded Chains
35. Circular Pendant Mangalsutra With Matching Earrings
36. 20 Gram Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern
37. Very Thick Side Chains Mangalsutra Design
38. Gold Only Heavy Mangalsutra Design
39. Heavy Side Chain Gold Only Pendant Design
40. Black And Golden Beaded Side Chain Mangalsutra Design
41. Gold Only Mangalsutra With Pink Stone Work
42. 60 Gram Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern for Brides
43. Chand Bali Inspired 50 Gram Mangalsutra Design
44. Traditional Mangalsutra Pattern With Very Heavy Sidechain Work
45. New Design Inspired Moon Shaped Mangalsutra Design
46. Simple Yet Heavy Bridal Mangalsutra Pattern
47. Necklace Like Mangalsutra Design
48. Stylish Mangalsutra With Heavy Chain For Bridal wear
49. 30 Gram Gold Mangalsutra With Matching Earrings
50. Heavy 40 Grams Gold Only Mangalsutra With Meenakari Work
51. Stylish Antique Gold Mangalsutra Design
52. Circular Pendant With Stylish Chain Mangalsutra Design
53. Everyday Use Heavy Gold Mangalsutra Pattern
54. Unique Gold Mangalsutra Pattern With Square Pendant
55. Traditional Maharashtrian Style Mangalsutra Design
56. Stylish And Unique Gold Heavy Mangalsutra Design
57. Black Enameling Work Floral Gold Mangalsutra
58. Stylish Gold Mangalsutra With Designer Beads
59. Heavy 30 Grams Gold Only Mangalsutra With Matching Earrings
60. Half Moon Shaped Gold Mangalsutra Pendant
61. Simple Chandbali Mangalsutra With Stylish Side Chain
62. Traditional Maharashtrian Gold Mangalsutra Pattern
63. Temple Jewellery Inspired Heavy Mangalsutra Design
64. Very Heavy Mangalsutra With Necklace Pattern
65. Festive Wear Stylish Gold Mangalsutra Design
66. Without Pendant Mangalsutra Design With Three Rows
67. Traditional And Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern
68. 6 Black Beads Chains Gold Mangalsutra Design
69. Geometric Pattern Pendant Gold Mangalsutra
70. Traditional And Simple Mangalsutra Design
71. Very Unique And Modern Mangalsutra Design
72. Kundan And Stone Work Mangalsutra In Gold
73. Antique Gold Mangalsutra With Rectangular Pattern
74. Heavy 60 Gram Gold only Mangalsutra Design
75. Gold Amulet Like Pendant Mangalsutra Design
76. Heavy Wedding Wear Mangalsutra Pattern With Stone Work
77. Multiple Chain Gold Mangalsutra For Festivals
78. Simple And Traditional Mangalsutra Design
79. Traditional Necklace Look Like Mangalsutra Pendant
80. Temple Jewellery Like Telugu Mangalsutra Design
81. Choker Like Gold Necklace Mangalsutra Pattern
82. Coin Design South Indian Gold Mangalsutra Pattern
83. Stylish Mangalsutra Pattern South Indian Style
84. Mangalsutra With Golden Pearl Work
85. Stone And Kundan Work Gold Mangalsutra Design
86. Heavy 70 Gram Gold only Mangalsutra Pattern
87. Stylish Mangalsutra With Gold And Black Enamelling
88. Daily Wear Heavy Mangalsutra With Matching Earrings
89. Wedding Wear Very Heavy Mangalsutra Pattern For Brides
90. Necklace Like Very Heavy Mangalsutra Design
91. Everyday And Festival Wear Mangalsutra Pattern
92. Mangalsutra Pattern For Festivals And Weddings
93. Gold Mangalsutra For Everyday Use
94. Semi Circular Pendant Style Traditional Mangalsutra Design
95. Heavy 60 Gram Bridal Mangalsutra Pattern
96. New Design 60 Gram Bridal Gold only Mangalsutra Design
97. Traditional Mangalsutra With 30 Grams Of Gold
98. Rajasthani 40 Grams Traditional Mangalsutra Design
99. Antique Finish 50 Grams Gold Only Mangalsutra Pattern
100. Antique Gold Black Beaded Mangalsutra Pattern
Now that you have the enough of the designs to go for the heavy mangalsutra patterns, you should soon replicate one of it. Heavy designs are not easy to carry as there is always this fear of losing the jewellery. This is why they are not used for daily wear but only for the special occasions for festivals.