Lehenga Kurta designs are popular and trending ethnic wear pattern that is currently very much in demand. Either, you can wear palazzo, salwar or straight fit trouser with your kurta or with your lehenga, one can wear the regular blouses, but when you pair lehenga with kurta or kurti, it becomes a nice combination. Kurta lehenga designs are currently popular and so many different patterns and designs are available. You can have different styles of kurta with centre slit, short kurta, Anarkali style kurta or even the long kurta style. There are so many different types of kurta designs and so does there are so many patterns for the lehenga.
Latest Lehenga Kurta Designs for Parties and Weddings
Here, in this article, we are going to take a look at the latest kurta lehenga designs. The designs can vary from long kurti with lehenga to short straight kurta with lehenga skirt.
1. Brocade Kurta With Full Volume Lehenga
In this lehenga skirt style, the kurta is made in a bright green color brocade fabric and the skirt is also made very voluminous by using the brocade silk fabric. The kurta is given medium length sleeves that run till the elbows. It is a very simple and comfortable dress that can be worn for the Indian ethnic functions.
2. Short Kurti With Net Printed Skirt
Here, the short yellow full sleeves kurti with embroidery all over is paired with a dark bottle green color skirt. The skirt is made with the sheer fabric that has print all over. It is also a really good combination that includes yellow and green. The color combination is nice for the summers as well as winters.
3. Peplum short kurti with full lehenga
This lehenga kurti design is really innovative and can also make a good choice for the regular bridal wear. As the color is really light and subtle, it is trending too and instead of a long blouse a regular Anarkali style peplum double layered kurti is used. The entire dress is made with the embroidered net fabric that has got sequin and thread work.
4. Embroidered diagonal cut kurti with lehenga
This dress is made with the cotton silk fabric. A light mint green colored solid kurta is paired with a baby pink skirt. A border in golden color is given to the skirt, while for the kurta embroidery work is seen on one of the shoulders. It has V shape neckline with buttons and full sleeves.
5. Short embroidered kurti with lehenga and dupatta
This lehenga kurti style is really new because it has also got a designer dupatta that has chiffon and net fabric used. The lehenga has latkans and tassels on one of the sides and the kurti has Gota Patti work. It is really a party perfect dress that can be worn for weddings as well as parties.
6. Party Wear Short Kurti With Silk Lehenga
The embroidered short kurti has heavy sequins and embroidery work on the borders and it is being paired with a Silk full skirt. This is also looking really pretty and nice, because the colors used are very much in trend.
7. A-Line Kurti With Layered Lehenga Pattern
The A-line long kurti in red color looks pretty and it is paired with multi layered lehenga in peach color. Here, a cotton Silk fabric is used to create the volume in the lehenga. And the edges are also really innovative, because that goes really well with the layers of the lehenga. It is a party wear dress that is suitable for the wedding as well as for the Indian ethnic functions and festivals.
8. Full Length Kurti With Silk Lehenga
This kurta dress has a full length kurta that goes to the ankle and it is being paired with a blue silk lehenga and net Dupatta is also given with this dress. V-shape Neck line of the dress looks really nice and it has got centre slit. It is made with net fabric that had embroidery and sequin work.
9. Light Blue Kurti with Dark Blue Lehenga
The beautiful dress has a light blue straight cut kurti with a full volume lehenga. A chiffon dupatta in the same dark blue color is paired with the dress. It has embroidery on the kurta as well as on the lehenga.
10. Short Peplum Kurti with Silk Full Flared Purple Lehenga
This has a short ruffle sleeve peplum kurti with short in and it is being paired with a full flared purple colored lehenga. It is a party perfect as well as a festive wear kind of dress. It is easy to wear and is comfortable.
11. Thread work long mint green kurti with green plain skirt
The solid colored Silk Satin plain skirt is paired with a heavily thread work kurti. The kurti can also be paired with the plazzo, as it can also double up as a lehenga kurta and a kurta Palazzo set. A matching net dupatta is given with this attire.
12. Stylish long mint green kurta with Satin lehenga
The design has a beautiful embroidered net mint green kurta that runs till the ankle. Lehenga in solid Satin color is given with this dress. A matching dual shaded chiffon dupatta is also given.
13. Net Embroidered Grey Lehenga Kurta Design
It is a latest design for lehenga kurta for women. The embroidered net fabric is used to make the entire dress as well as the dupatta. Like a steel grey color where in the thread embroidery in grey and golden color is used apart from the sequins and stones. Full flared lehenga is also paired.
14. Anarkali Layered Kurti with Velvet Lehenga
This is a really classic combination where in Maroon solid lehenga is paired with a beige kurta. The full flared kurta adds more layer and volume to the skirt underneath. The hemline is uneven that makes it really look nice and even adds more volume to the lehenga. It is a party wear and festive wear clothing attire.
15. Short Silk kurta with peach Golden foil print lehenga
In this attire, the lehenga is very voluminous and it is paired with full sleeves short kurti with side slit. Matching Dupatta in mint grey color is also given. It is a wedding wear kind of dress.
16. Short grey embroidered kurta with brocade silk skirt
17. Designer peplum yellow kurta with pink net lehenga
18. Stylish embroidered kurti with black crepe skirt
19. Beige centre slit kurta with full volume net lehenga
20. Red stylish lehenga kurta with embroidery work
21. Very heavy bridal long anarkali kurta with lehenga
22. Black sequin studded lehenga kurta design
23. Long length kurta with chiffon lehenga
24. Straight sleeveless kurta with flared lehenga
25. Stylish gota work yellow kurti lehenga design
26. Party wear yellow silk kurta with brocade skirt
27. Mint green gota patti work lehenga kurta design
28. Thread work kurta with brocade beige skirt
29. Off shoulder kurti with lehenga pattern
30. Cotton printed kurti with net black lehenga
31. Gota patti work lehenga kurta design
32. Stylish silk embroidered long kurta lehenga with dupatta set
33. Bridal wear short centre slit kurta lehenga with embroidery
34. High low kurta with printed lehenga pattern
35. Festive wear mint green kurta with pink lehenga
36. Embroidered kurti lehenga design for weddings
37. Silk straight kurta with brocade blue lehenga
38. Side slit long kurti with red brocade lehenga
39. Short sleeveless patti work lehenga kurta design
40. Bridal wear short jacket lehenga kurta design
41. Stylish kurta lehenga pattern for brides
42. Sleeveless short kurta with plain lehenga dupatta set
43. Party wear short kurti with dupatta and lehenga set
44. Designer short gota patti work kurta with multi layered lehenga
45. Long pink kurta with and dupatta style
46. Cotton silk kurta with chiffon dupatta and lehenga
47. Net kurta with full sleeves and net lehenga
48. Cut and style kurta with solid yellow lehenga
49. Heavy dupatta lehenga kurta in pink colour
50. Designer lehenga kurta set for parties
These are the latest lehenga kurta design that women can try for functions confirm festivals, wedding ceremonies as well as for the wedding events. You can try the short kurti or the long length kurtis. It depends from person to person and the preferred choices. The lehenga and short kurti designs are also very popular along with the kurta with skirt lehenga patterns. About the bridal lehenga kurti design, then these patterns would certainly.