Lehenga with kurti style has gained popularity again. The lehenga kurta designs and pattern has become very much in trend recently for women. Yes, you can team up a lehenga with kurti instead of the regular blouse. Lehenga and kurti looks beautiful even on the women who have got curvy body or with belly fat. It hides the flaws and also gives you an Illusion of taller stature. We have compiled the images of the beautiful and modern kurta with lehenga designs for women. This can be worn for small get togethers, parties, functions and other wedding ceremonies. So, in total you can wear this for any of the ethnic festival or functions that we have in India. You can buy lehenga kurta online from leading shopping portals.
15 Latest Designer Lehenga Kurtas for Women Images
1. Anarkali kurta with Full Lehenga skirt
This is a beautiful new lehenga kurta dress that is made for Cocktail parties, wedding ceremonies and for your sister’s wedding event. With Silk kurta there is this brocade top which looks beautiful. The uneven hemline adds more beauty to this attire. It is embellished and embroidered. The kurti is of silk in maroon color that goes perfectly with the dress. It would look beautiful on women of all skin tones. You can try a designer kurti and lehenga dress like this with full sleeves or even with sleeves of net fabric.
2. Beige Gold long kurta with lehenga
This lehenga kurti designer dress is beautiful and has that feminine delicate feel to it. The net sheer kurta has lining underneath. The embroidered top kurta part is embellished with stones and sequence. The lehenga is of net material with a lining. It looks pretty and even bulkier women can wear it. This color looks good on women with all the skin colors and this can be teamed up with high heels so that you look taller.
3. White Kurta with Lehenga Dress
The kurta has blue embroidery on the bottom part and gold on the bust part. It has short sleeves with taffeta silk skirt. This lehenga kurta designer is beautiful for girls and women of all age groups. You can take a dupatta along with this or even without.
4. Beige Ghagra kurti Design with Embroidery
The sheer fabric for the skirt part is used which has got embroidery all over it. The bottom lehenga part has printed fabric with border at the bottom. The best part is gold fabric with pink and gold embroidery. This is a beautiful piece for the wedding and Indian functions. The front slit of the kurta goes till the waist which gives it very modern and glamorous feel.
5. Black Long kurta with lehenga
This is a lehenga kurta design for parties. The gold peach colored skirt has black border and the kurta is slightly longer in length and has got a white pretty gold border at the bottom. The black colored kurta is adorned with beautiful embroidery, it comes with a full sleeves. Or you can also keep the sleeves till the elbows or make them short sleeves.
6. Long Kurta Lehenga Dress For Women
The brasso net gold colored fabric is used for the kurta. It has full sleeves and a centre slit that goes till the bust part. The pretty pink color is used for lehenga. It is a must have party wear clothing. You can try this type of design in different colors and designs but the pattern of the dress is so pretty that you should try this. This design can be teamed up with high heels and a box clutch.
7. Gold kurta with black lehenga skirt
The gold kurta is made with sheer fabric that has detailing of embroidery and sequence all over it. The kurta comes with full sleeves and appliance in neckline. The velvet black skirt has embroidery which makes it even more glamorous and pretty. This is a dress that can be worn for a friend’s wedding and even for your own reception.
8. Green Lehenga kurta For Weddings
The green full sleeves lehenga kurta comes with a heavily embroidered kurta with sweetheart neckline. The brocade lehenga gives it more volume and flair. On the other side, the green kurta is paired with a skirt but is sleeveless.
9. Orange and red kurta lehenga
This is sleeveless with curved hemline and a mandarin collar. It is paired with an art silk lehenga. It is a very modern looking kurti design that is suitable for girls. It can be worn with flats or heels and a small Clutch bag would look perfect with this design. The colors are bright like orange and pink which gives it very beautiful look.
10. Pastel colored lehenga kurti design
If you like light pastel colors, then this design and the color combination will suit you. The diagonal hemline kurta has broad border on the lehenga and embroidery patch on one of the shoulders. This is such a beautiful kurta and very unique that you would definitely make the head turn.
11. Peach Gold Short Kurti with Lehenga
It has a beautiful sheer sequined peach dupatta. The kurti is heavily embroidered and is studded with Mirrors. The peach coloured skirt has gold border which also has more beauty to this beautiful dress. It can be your perfect dress for any wearing that you are going to attend. In fact this can be a good engagement dress.
12. Printed kurta Ghagra Design
Sleeveless kurti of this lehenga kurta design for women has embroidery in olive green color. While the bottom part has printed fabric. The printed lehenga skirt looks lovely with embroidered top kurta. It comes with mandarin collar. It is a sleeveless dress but can also be stitched with sleeves.
13. Short Red Bridal kurti with lehenga
This lehenga dress is beautiful. It has short red full sleeves kurti with Chanderi beige gold kurta lehenga. The white heavily embroidered border at the bottom makes it look even prettier. It comes with a Dupatta and the color combination would suit every Indian women.
14. Short yellow kurta with lehenga
This is our favorite as the color is beautiful. The Canary yellow color as a light baby pink Kurta and the rest of the attire is kept in yellow and gold. The brocade yellow colored sleeveless kurta is paired with a lehenga skirt or a Sharara. The brocade material is used for this entire dress and a sheer chiffon fabric for the kurta.
15. Lehenga with Long Kurta Design
This beige gold straight kurta is teamed up with silk deep gold colored lehenga. The sleeves are till the elbow and come with a sweetheart neckline. This fitted kurta looks ravishing with full flared gold colored skirt. This lehenga is very simple yet give an amazing look to this dress. It can be worn for any Indian festival or ceremonies or ethnic rituals.
These are the lehenga kurta designs for women which are in trend. Do you like to sport this design. You can surely try it for the Indian festivals and weddings.
16. Stylish Long Kurta with Lehenga for Festivals
17. Festive Wear Anarkali Brocade Kurta with lehenga dress
18. Brocade straight kurta with Solid Lehenga Skirt
19. Boat neck lehenga Kurta design for Ceremonies
20. Bridal Red Lehenga Kurta Dress
21. Long Anarkali Georgette Kurta lehenga design
22. Net Straight long kurta with lehenga Dupatta
23. Stylish party wear lehenga with straight Kurta dress
24. Mint Green lehenga Kurta Dress style
25. Silk pink Diagonal Cut Kurta with lehenga
26. Peach Long kurta with lehenga dress
27. Heavy dupatta kurta lehenga Dress for festival
28. Printed Anarkali kurta lehenga dress
29. Anarkali dress with lehenga and dupatta
30. Long centre slit Kurta with Gold border lehenga
31. High low Peplum kurta Lehenga dress
32. Wedding wear Beige lehenga with heavy kurta dress
33. Designer velvet red kurta with Golden lehenga
34. Bridal Wear red stone work embellished kurta lehenga
35. Bridal Maroon and Gold Lehenga kurta dress
36. Pastel green kurta with Beige Net Lehenga
37. Double side slit Blue Kurta with Gold Lehenga
38. Side Slit Lehenga with Gold Lehenga
39. Bridal Green Brocade Silk Long kurta with Lehenga
40. Red Brocade Straight kurta Lehenga dress
41. Green Short Kurti with full Ghaghara Dress
42. Umbrella Embellished Kurta with Net Lehenga
43. Net Lehenga with cascading peplum kurta
44. Long length Kurta with Chiffon Lehenga
45. Short peplum kurti with Lehenga for parties
46. Net A line lehenga kurta dress
47. Cotton Kurti with full flared skirt
48. Golden Brocade slit kurta with black Lehenga
49. Blue Embroidered kurta with Solid georgette Lehenga
50. Full Length Kurta with Net Lehenga for parties