It’s not that your salwar suit, kurta or kameez has to be stylish but one can also try different designs and patterns for the trousers for the pants. The bottom design of the pants is evolving and there are so many different designs that are being tried. Like to try a new straight fit trouser with your salwar suit or would like to pair up your kurti with a gorgeous pair of fitted palazzo pant, then this this post would be helpful for you. We have compiled a list of the latest new look pant design for your kurtis and suits.
Latest and Modern Kurta Pant Designs For Girls (2022)
Let’s take a look at the stylish and designer patterns of the modern kurti pant designs for the straight fit trousers, palazzo pants and ethic cotton kurti pants for women.
1. Pearl and slit design for pants
This modern kurti pant design has a fitted pattern with a slit at the bottom. It has big buttons along with the strips of thread work lace. Women would certainly love this design because of the gorgeous pattern that is being made from this trendy kurti pant design.
2. Designer Palazzo Pant Pattern
this palazzo pant pattern has an appealing new model design. Using the strips in diagonally small pattern has been created and that makes it super stylish. It is such a beautiful girl kurti pant pattern that it can also be paired up with your straight fit kurta or Anarkali dresses.
3. Zigzag Pant Design For Kurti
This new kurti pant design has been made really neatly and this exact pattern is also made into a slit that has Pearl buttons. Clearly, this is one of the best designs for your kurti palazzo pants for the short kurtas. Even in this catalogue, the short kurta is paired with the palazzo pant with zigzag pattern. The beautiful gorgeous design is not just for your short kurtas but also for the long and straight fit kurta as well. You can try long kurti with these pant design.
4. Pleated Palazzo Pant With Lace Fabric
There are lace fabric used which makes this gorgeous ankle length kurti pant design. It can also be paired with shorter and longer kurti patterns. The best that goes with this design is the longer kurta. It is an ankle length pant for women. The ethnic pants for women are stylishly made and definitely, one of the best ladies pant designs that women can try.
5. Side Slit Trouser Simple Pants
This is the trouser pant for the kurta for women. In this simple design, slit is also used. Buttons in the same colour of the fabrics are also added. You can do some more alteration with this design by adding pearls or Gold buttons. This is also one of the most commonly used kurti pant designs that look classy.
6. Sheer Fabric Pant Trouser Design
If you will notice, in this designer pants, Silk Fabric in silver colour is used for the pants. However for the bottom part the sheer brocade fabric is used. The fabric gives a nice look to the bottom part of the pants. Designs like these are also getting popular because they give this feminine touch to your ethnic Pants for the short or long kurta.
7. Embellished Pant Design For Kurta
When you have to get a party wear straight fit ethnic pants stitched for your kurta, then you can do a lot with the embellishments. Like you can have the bottom wear embellished like the one shown in the image. Such embellished pants would make your outfit look luxurious and very expensive. For party wear such stylish and modern pant kurti designer outfits are appropriate.
8. Lace Fabric Trouser Pants For Women
These fabrics are not only used for your lehenga, blouses for kurta but also for your trousers. The fabric adds elegance to your dress. The ladies trouser pants are beautifully and neatly made and are really gorgeous.
9. Ethnic Pants For Kurta With Fringes
Fringes can be seen anywhere from your tops, sarees and other Indian and outside. Here fringe is used for the straight fit palazzo trousers. The fringes can add western touch to the traditional and ethnic wear. To try at the next time, you would like to have a girl kurti pant or trouser made for you.
10. Pearl And Bead Pant For Ethnic Wear
This pant bottom design here is made with a sheer net fabric over with pearls which are added in a pattern. Pearls add more royal touch to your dress and outfits and here as well it is looking great. You can team it up with nice pair of silver anklets to give it more appeal and look.
11. Horizontal Pleated Pants For Short Kurta
If you are kurtas are straight fill and shorter than you can do a lot with your trousers. The ethnic trousers can have different designs and patterns at the bottom. Here the design is the equally amazing and quite innovative and attractive.
12. Button Placket Style Pant Bottom Design
This designer bottom style is made like a button placket. It is really pretty and quite modern in its look. One can try this design for the short kurtas or the straight fit kameez. Even for the side slit kurtis such design would show the bottom straight fit pants.
13. Geometrical Cut Bottom Pattern For Pants
The brocade pants are been given geometrical cut or zigzag pattern. This pattern is really getting popular especially for your short Punjabi suits or kurtis.
14. Palazzo Pants With Bows At The Bottom
This stylish kurti pant design has bow at the bottom and has horizontal plates. It is a stunning design that is being paired with a kurta that reaches till the knees.
15. Slit Style Ethnic Pant Design With Bead Work
This gorgeous design here has gold beads, which are used in between the sleeves at the bottom. One can try this design and it is surely amazing. Such designs would work even for the long A-line anarkali or umbrella style kurta apart from the shorter kurtas.
16. Tulip style Pants for Partywear kurti
These tulip style kurti pants that has potli buttons. It is very delicate and looks really feminine. Such designs really look attractive when you wear them with kurtis.
17. Ethnic Pants Design With Pintucks
Ethnic kurti pants has this design giving it a gorgeous look and make them really attractive. Button with loops are also used. The pattern is modern and very stylish.
18. Beaded pattern for the Women’s Straight pants
The ethic straight kurta pant here has a beaded pattern and super stylish look. Beads and pearls are used in between the slit that is giving it a nice pattern and look.
19. Colourful Beaded Pant Bottom Design
For your next straight fit pant, if you would like to have some inspiration then this design is superb. Try at the next time you would like to have a new pair of kurti pants stitched.
20. Front Button Style Kurta Pant Pattern
The stylish design for the cotton kurta pant for girls is designer and will surely make the dress look elegant.
21. Stylish Button Work Ethnic Trouser Pants
22. Big Button With Slit Pant Design
23. Golden Beads In String Kurta Pant Pattern
24. Stylish Pintucks Botton Pant Design
25. Criss Cross Strappy Pant Bottom Design
26. Rectangular Bottom Cut Pattern For Pants
27. Stylish Looped Design For Pants Bottom
28. Bootcut Style Bottom Pattern For Ethic Trousers
29. Pearl Beads Embellished Stylish Pants
30. Cut Work Pant Style For Kurti
31. Golden Beaded Designer Pants
32. Designer Style For Kurti Palazzo Pants
33. Geometric Pattern Style For Pant Bottom
34. Delicate Lace Design Pattern At Bottom
35. Floral Pattern Style Pants
36. Lace Work Women Trouser Pants For Kurti
37. Embellished And Beaded Pant Style
38. Golden Lace Work Palazzo Pant For Short Kurta
39. Black Party Wear Pant Bottom Style
40. Ethnic Pants With Sheer Fabric Bottom Style
41. Slit And Bow Style Bottom Pant Pattern
42. Silver Embellished Design For Pants
43. Simple Pants For Short Suit
44. Printed Front Slit Pant Style
45. Designer Pants For Kurtis