There are so many gorgeous salwar designs that can make your salwar-kameez look amazingly attractive. Out of the current trending and much in fashion designs, we have picked up and created this catalogue of latest salwar designs for suit, kurti and kameez.
Latest Salwar Designs for Kurti, Suit and Kameez
1. Embroidered dark green broad salwar pattern
It’s a really beautiful pattern where the Golden foil print or even the golden thread embroidery can be done on the bottom part. It creates an astonishing look and this bottom part actually is visible under the kurta. This can be tried with different types of kurtis like the short kurti, tunic style kurti, long straight cut kurta or even with the regular suit that you wear for casual wear.
2. Cut work inspired salwar for women
The cut work salwar is also quite popular and it also a trend among the younger girls. The cut work in different shapes or the geometric patterns like a rhombus, squares, triangles can be chosen. They are for the embellished by the use of beads and stones. There is more like a designer salwar that can be paired up with the heavily embellished or party wear kurtas and suits.
3. Embroidery work salwar pattern
This is a belted salwar which is not a very flared or has lot of pleats like the Punjabi salwar but it has less pleats, more like the Kashmiri salwar. The Kashmiri embroidery on it is beautiful and actually makes it quite classy and elegant at the same time.
4. Back button and low work salwar design
This salwar has the buttons and loops at the back of the salwar where the seam is there. Generally this pattern is seen on the neckline but the designer has done a tremendous job and quite unique thinking by putting the same kind of design at the back of the salwar where the stitching is there. It is for sure very attractive looking salwar that also makes it quite designer and unique.
5. Scalloped Pattern salwar design
This pattern is seen on tops, dresses, suits or kameez and kurta and even in the salwar the design is getting popular, elegant and unique. The designs are also used in the kurta and you can match the kurta pattern if you wish.
6. Embroidery work salwar for kameez
The bottom of the salwar is not quite broad but it’s a narrow salwar and it is also actually is a pattern. To broad salwar or heavily pleated salwar are always in trend but undoubtedly the narrow fit and less flared salwar are also making their comeback.
7. Pleated and beaded work salwar pattern
When you want to look quite different with your ethnic wear them this salwar can be tried. It is for sure a very high catching and unique kind of design that we have seen. It is the regular Patiala style pattern however the back side of the pleats has been secured with the golden beads. And all that combination and pattern create a new kind of design which is tell you need to look at.
8. Simple lace and trim work salwar design
This salwar design is quite simple yet has quite an appealing pattern. It has beads, pearls and simple lace trim used at the bottom.
9. Embroidered scalloping work salwar design
This pattern is quite in trend where in the salwar has a very narrow bottom like the dhoti pants and only a light pattern of embroidery is given at the edge.
10. Stylish lace work narrow fit salwar design
This pattern is also quite popular because of the fact that it is decent and elegant. It is ideal for the kurta which are not too long and the lace trim that has been added at the bottom part of the salwar gives it a very sober and elegant look.
11. Embroidered Bottom Salwar Design
12. Pintucks And Pleated Salwar Pattern
13. Simple Narrow Fit Salwar Design
14. Crochet Thread Work Salwar Pattern
15. Loop Work Bottom Salwar Design
16. Golden Border Work Salwar Pattern
17. Stylish Crochet Floral Pintuck Salwar Pattern
18. Tulip Style Dhoti Salwar Design
19. Floral Lace Pattern Dhoti Salwar Design
20. Loop Over Dhoti Inspired Salwar
21. Tulip Pattern Salwar Design
22. Linen Tulip Pattern Salwar With Button Work
23. Button Work Dhoti Salwar For Women
24. Dhoti Salwar With Tulip Pattern
25. Patiala Salwar With Bead Work
26. Pearl And Loop Salwar Bottom Work
27. Bottom Tie Strap Pattern Salwar Design
28. Notch Cut Salwar Pattern
29. Box Pleated Salwar Design
30. Lace And Pintucks Salwar Pattern
31. Lace And Crochet Infused Salwar Design
32. Simple Tulip Inspired Dhoti Pant
33. Designer Salwar Bottom Design
34. Simple Embroidery Work Narrow Fit Salwar
35. Patchwork Salwar Design
36. Strip Work Salwar Pattern
37. Patch Work Lace Salwar Pattern
38. Triangular Cut Work and Pearl Work Salwar Pattern
39. Pintucks Pattern Salwar Bottom Design
40. Embroidered Cutwork Inspired Georgette Salwar
41. Lace Trim Tulip Dhoti Pant
42. Designer Salwar With looped Buttons
43. Loop scalloped Salwar Pattern
44. Patch and Printed Salwar Designs
45. Embroidered Velvet Salwar
46. Simple Golden Border Work Salwar Designs
47. Pleat Work Salwar Pattern
48. Stylish Loop Design Salwar Pattern
49. Button Inspired Salwar Design
50. Designer Salwar for parties