Latest Velvet Lehenga Designs (2022)
Velvet is a luxurious fabric and the same has been used for creating different ethnic wear. Velvet blouses, velvet salwar suit and velvet lehengas and sarees are really popular. A lot of women would like to try velvet lehenga designs to keep up with the trend. There are different designs of Velvet lehengas with different patterns and work. Let’s take a look at the latest velvet lehenga choli blouse design.
1. Navy blue and peach velvet lehenga design
The velvet Lehenga in navy blue color has rich and neat embroidery at the bottom, while the uppermost part is left blank. It is really beautiful and is being paired with a Peach colored net Dupatta. The blouse is also embroidered in the velvet net blue fabric.
2. Maroon embroidered velvet lehenga
Maroon is a bridal color and women who would like to stand apart from the crowd, shall try this color This color is also suitable for the newly-wed brides or for the married women. The velvet Maroon lehenga has rich embroidery in the flower patterns all over with the broad at the bottom. And net Maroon Dupatta is given along with this dress. The blouse is very beautiful because it is made with the velvet embroidered fabric.
3. Embroidered velvet lehenga design
This design is heavily embroidered so that the velvet at the lehenga is barely visible. The Dupatta is also given in the velvet fabric. It is in the maroon color and the motifs of parrots are seen along with the flower patterns. This is a bridal lehenga design that can be tried.
4. Light pink velvet embroidered lehenga
This lehenga is in a beautiful and luxurious light pink color with thread embroidery all over. The thread embroidery is done in the same color which makes this textured but does not look over the top.
5. Maroon lehenga with Maroon blouse
The wine inspired heavy lehenga has no border at the bottom but just like a gown inspired dress. The velvet lehenga is very beautifully made with golden embroidery flowers. A plain velvet blouse is given with a v shape neckline.
6. Purple wine colored velvet lehenga with golden dupatta
This dress is really beautiful, because it has the Purple wine colored lehenga which is not heavily embroidered but it has got some little sequin designs all over. The blouse is also pretty nice so there is no heavy embroidery at all and the entire dress is paired up with a golden net dupatta.
7. Blue rich embroidered velvet lehenga design
To experiment with something different, velvet embroidered lehenga are really good. Here, the lehenga is paired with the peach Dupatta and the best part is the thread embroidery that is not done in the regular golden color but in white and peach color. This lehenga has embroidery which is focused more on the upper part.
8. Bridal velvet Lehenga in Maroon
This is a gorgeous bridal Maroon velvet lehenga with two dupattas one is in the velvet fabric and the other one is a net purple fabric. Broad flowers are made in between and border is given at the end.
9. Party wear velvet and Silk lehenga design
This velvet lehenga is beautifully made with heavy and thick border at the bottom, while a Silk blouse with embroidery work on the sleeves and shoulder is given. This dress is paired with a Georgette Dupatta with velvet border at all the ends.
10. Black velvet lehenga design for Parties
This is a gorgeous designer lehenga which is for the parties. Floral embroidery and rich designs are seen all over the lehenga and on the blouse. Shoulder blouse in a Boat shaped neckline is paired with this.
11. Black and pink velvet embroidered lehenga
In this lehenga embroidery is seen heavily on the blouse part while for the lehenga, stones and mirrors are used. A pink dupatta in georgette fabric is given.
12. Royal blue velvet lehenga design
The royal blue velvet lehenga has peach dupatta and the blouse has boat shape Neck line. It is a full flared lehenga that has huge volume.
13. Maroon and gold velvet lehenga
This dress is more like a crop top and skirt combination than a lehenga. Here are the cold shoulder sleeve silver embellished blouse is paired with a plain velvet lehenga. This is a festival kind of dress that is not very blingy but appropriate for the occasion.
14. Blue full ghera velvet lehenga
Paired with a blue net Dupatta this is a really beautiful dress. The lehenga has full volume and borders in variable thickness have been used. Even a red border is used that adds contrasting color to this gorgeous lehenga.
15. Plain velvet Maroon lehenga with black top
The plain Lehenga in wine maroon color has black velvet fabric blouse. It is a crop top and skirt combination without the dupatta.
16. Sequin studded velvet lehenga design
17. Blue floral cold shoulder velvet lehenga design
18. Dark Green velvet lehenga with yellow dupatta
19. Blue velvet lehenga with embroidered choli
20. Designer turquoise velvet lehenga with broad border
21. Plain maroon velvet lehenga with designer choli
22. Stylish maroon velvet thread work lehenga
23. Designer Pink velvet lehenga with blue blouse
24. Royal blue velvet lehenga with heavy embroidery
25. Electric blue velvet lehenga with Golden dupatta
26. Pink dupatta with blue velvet lehenga design
27. Purple heavy embroidered velvet lehenga for parties
28. Designer party wear Beige velvet lehenga
29. Olive Green velvet lehenga with mustard yellow blouse
30. Elegant Blue velvet lehenga for bridal functions
31. Plain dark green velvet lehenga with black blouse
32. Golden blouse with maroon velvet pearl work lehenga
33. Bridal embroidered velvet lehenga pattern
34. Maroon heavy velvet lehenga for bridal wear
35. Designer Sequin work velvet lehenga for parties
36. Elegant and simple maroon velvet lehenga design
37. Dark green embroidered velvet lehenga for brides
38. Tie and dye purple velvet lehenga
39. Floral embroidered purple velvet lehenga design
40. Wine color velvet lehenga with pink dupatta
41. Fish cut purple velvet lehenga with stone work
42. Bright red bridal lehenga with golden dupatta
43. Wine purple stone studded velvet lehenga
44. Royal blue party wear velvet lehenga pattern
45. Gold and blue velvet lehenga combination
46. Sky blue thread work velvet fabric lehenga design
47. Sea green dupatta with velvet lehenga in blue
48. Floral embroidered maroon velvet lehenga for bridal wear
49. Trendy Black party wear velvet lehenga design
50. Plain velvet lehenga with heavy blouse design
These are the latest velvet lehenga designs that are available currently for this year. Trends keep on changing but velvet is one fabric that always stays in trend. You can try these dresses and based on your liking and preference and the event you are going for.