Long Kurta Designs for Women
Long kurtas are quite versatile clothing item for women because they can be worn as kurta with the different types of bottom wear like palazzo, churidar, straight pants and trousers, but they can also be worn as ethnic dress without any bottom wear. They are not only comfortable but are suitable for summer season. They are a formal attire as well, which one can wear for the office, college and otherwise. So, here we have compiled the latest catalogue of the long length kurti designs.
1. Angrakha style long layered kurta pattern
This is a beautiful kurta with elbow length sleeves and an angrakha style pattern. It is a layered designer kurti that has different printed fabric underneath the first layer of kurta. A side slit is also given and makes it is a very designer piece that is comfortable for the summer season and can be worn with or without the bottom wear.
2. Tiered long kurta with full sleeves
This long kurta has an nice summary color and the beauty of the kurta is the period and layered pattern. It is a long length kurta that can be worn with straight pants and palazzo pants.
3. High and low long printed kurta pattern
This is the pretty summer dress that can be worn with a straight pant, churidar, legging or without any of these. It has short sleeves and a very short neckline that doesn’t reveal a lot of skin so it is comfortable as well. The bird printed kurti has high low pattern and it looks quite designer in appearance.
4. Sleeveless high-low collared long kurta
The sleeveless printed kurti is a summer appropriate dress that comes with a sleeveless pattern. A waist belt and strap is also added to make it more appealing. You can use the waist belt for a cinched waist affect. It has a collared neckline which makes it really beautiful.
5. Bell sleeves high and low long kurta pattern
This is yet another beautiful lovely summer kurti in the yellow color. It has Bell sleeves and a colored Chinese neckline. This kurti also has a high and low pattern. Palazzo pants would be the best to pair with this kurti or it can be worn without any bottom there at all. It is suitable for college as well as for office and work as well.
6. Long high low designer Kurti pattern
Stylish green kurti has a summary feel to it. It is made in a Crepe fabric with the high and low pattern. The Anarkali A-line style kurta has three fourth sleeves which has bell and printed pattern. This kurti is paired with a black churidar, however it is also suitable to pair palazzo pants.
7. Centre slit stylish designer Kurti pattern
The long kurti has a very stylish a regular hemline with a centre slit. It has been prepared without any bottom where to give it more like a western dress kind of look however it can be paired with any type of bottom wear that you wish.
8. Blue layered shrug style long kurta Design
Net shrug style long kurta has been given underneath a layered pattern. It is paired with a white palazzo pants that makes it look really beautiful. Such patterns are really good and keep you fresh even during the summer season. In fact it is also a very festive wear a kind of kurta pattern
9. Shirt style long kurta with button placket
This is a long kurti design that has a shirt like collar and a long button placket that goes all the way till the hemline. The kurti is best to be paired with a chudidar or straight pants. One can also pair it with flared or relaxed hemline plazo pants.
10. Stylish mustard Orange full sleeves flared long kurta
It is a very party perfect kind of kurta that has beautiful strings in the front part. It has a flared A-line pattern that gives it really huge flare. The party wear kurta can be paired with red straight aur palazzo pants. With the minimal jewellery, you are ready for any festival wearing this kurta.
11. Long Anarkali Stylish Festive Kurta
12. Blue Printed Designer Long Kurta Pattern
13. Bandhej Print Long Kurta Dress Design
14. Stylish Blue Long Anarkali Kurta Dress
15. Latest Pink Printed Long Kurti Design For Women
16. Layered Long Kurti For Festivals And Parties
17. Side Button Placket And Chinese Collar Long Kurti Design
18. Side Strings A Line Anarkali Long Kurta
19. Designer Printed Long Anarkali Kurta
20. Angrakha Pattern Long Printed White Kurta
21. Stylish Summery Long A Line Kurta Pattern
22. Layered Shrug Style Long Kurta Design
23. A Line Long High Low Pattern Kurta Design
24. Stylish Cotton Anarkali Kurta For Women
25. Printed Collared A Line Long Kurti Design
26. Printed Blue Georgette Long Full Sleeves Kurti
27. Maroon Cotton Long Kurti For Women
28. Multi Color Printed Long A-Line Kurta For Women
29. Chanderi Silk Party Wear Anarkali Long Kurta For Women
30. Rayon Long Layered Designer Kurta Dress for weddings
31. Bandhej Print A Line Kurta For Women
32. Stylish Irregular Hemline Long Kurta In Yellow
33. Stylish Sleeveless Long Straight Kurta For Women
34. Long Layered Black Printed Kurta
35. Sleeveless Peach Pink Long Straight Fit Kurta For Women
36. Stylish A Line Layered Long Kurta In White
37. Vertical Print Stylish Collared Long Kurta Design
38. Multi Colored Chiffon Panelled Long Kurta Pattern
39. Stylish Bell Sleeves Side Cut Long A Line Kurta
40. Designer Long Kurta Pattern For Girls
41. White Printed Double Front Slit Long Kurti Design
42. Stylish Printed Floral Length Angrakha Kurta Pattern
43. Long Kurta With Jacket Style For Women
44. Angrakha Pattern Long Designer Kurta For Parties
45. Georgette Centre Slit Printed Pink Kurta
46. Stylish Geometric Printed Kurta With Collar
47. Full Flared Long Kurta Dress For Women
48. Side Button Placket Long Kurta Dress
49. Layered Kurta With Drawstring Waist Belt
50. Long Shirt Style Kurta With Panel
These are the latest long kurta design for women. As we have mentioned earlier, these long kurtis can be worn for parties, weddings, formal wear even for the office. For the college and during summer season these are very much in trend. You must choose a long kurta design for you, depending on your height and the flare that you want.