Long length blouse designs are highly in trend and all thanks to various celebrities and designers who have made this design practically cool and one o the best. Long blouse patterns are perfect for all types of body shapes and especially if you have tummy flab or a building belly. These blouses are also suitable for women who are healthy or even for extra belly flab. Here we have compiled this catalogue and images of the long blouse designs for sarees and lehengas.
Different Styles in Long Length Blouse Designs
Inspired by the traditional jackets, the long blouse designs offer complete coverage to your waist and midriff area and also looks a lot like the regular shirt that you wear. The pattern gives complete coverage even when you wear saree or lehenga. For conservative women or girls who do not like to show their midriff, such long blouse patterns are perfect to go for. They are made in so many different types, styles and design that these long blouse designs are here to stay for lot longer. You can have a front metallic zipper or hooks or even the peplum or ruffles, or pleats around the waist. So, let’s take a look at the saree blouses in long length.
Latest Long Blouse Designs For Sarees (20200
Here we are sharing the best long length blouse designs with long sleeves or the short sleeves.
1. Designer Long Waist Saree Blouse
The stylish length blouse design has elbow length sleeves. It comes with a round neckline and front open hooks. The blouse is in light gold silver fabric which makes it perfect for women who like long length blouse designs. It can be paired with georgette, net or even the silk sarees for festivals and wedding ceremonies.
2. Printed Long Length Blouse For Saree
The peplum style printed blouse design has full sleeves with bell shape. The simple yet very beautiful and elegant blouse is sure to add more charm to your personality. It is a formal blouse design that can be paired with your regular cotton sarees. Women can also try it with their silk sarees. For occasions where you would like to take up the formal wear, a blouse like this would do the magic.
3. Cotton Blouse in Long Length
The top style long line blouse design is paired with Georgette saree. The printed Georgette or Satin sarees are best to go with such blouse designs. Crinkled pleats are given to make it more flowly and voluminous.
4. Heavy Work Long Blouse Style For Saree
The waist length blouse has heavy embroidery, pearl and bead work. It comes over the navel and is also suitable blouse for the lehengas. Here it is paired with an embellished chiffon saree. It’s given elbow length sleeves. With high round neckline, it can also be paired with your western wear.
5. Long Blouse Design For Silk Sarees
The jacket style long blouse has thread embroidery in gold. The blouse comes with a collar and front zip. With long sleeves, it is elegant and can be worn with the different types of cotton and silk sarees. With cotton or tissue silk saree, it’s going to look the best. Such blouses are perfect for the formal occasions.
6. Jacket Style Long Saree Blouse
The jacket style collared blouse has blazer like collar and buttons The Princess cut blouse in a brocade fabric can be paired with printed chiffon saree. Though, it is best to be paired with heavy silk sarees or even the net sarees.
7. Net Fabric Long Length Saree Blouse
The blouse is delicate and is made with bead work on the sleeves and below the waistline. It is a very designer long blouse design that can be teamed up with different styles of sarees.
8. Peplum Long Blouse Pattern For Saree
This long style blouse pattern has peplum like flowy fabric around the waistline. With medium sleeves and chinese collar this blouse is perfect to wear with the ehenga and saree dresses.
9. Long Length Blouse Design For Net Sarees
Long blouse designs can not only be made with long sleeves but they can also be made in a Halter style shape. This Halter pattern blouse has front zipper that makes it very easy to wear. It is best to be prepared with beautifully embellished chiffon or net sarees. It is perfect for festivals, parties and occasions where you would like to dress up.
10. Long Length Blouse For Lehenga
It’s a long saree blouse in cotton material Zari work embroidery. It is one of the finest and impeccable crafted blouse designs that we have seen. Made with buttons in the front and notch like pattern below the waistline. The full sleeves are embellished with sequins and zari work. It’s given Chinese neckline and the same embellishment is seen over the shoulders. It is perfect to be teamed up with your lehenga, Georgette, chiffon and silk sarees.
11. Long Blouse Design For Net Sarees
For bridal wear, a long blouse design with pleats near the waistline works well. This red long sleeve blouse design has round neckline and front opening. A beautiful blouse like this is perfect for different types of occasions and festivals.
12. Green long length saree blouse design
You can also try a fully embroidered long blouse in green colour with sleeveless pattern. It comes with a contrasting colour saree to look your best. Perfect for the Cocktail functions and other ceremonies such blouse designs are perfect.
13. Thread Work Long Blouse Design
With exclusive thread work, this very designer looking long blouse pattern with sleeveless look and round neckline it’s suitable for women with thin and toned frame. Right for the Cocktail parties and occasions, it’s perfect.
14. Chiffon Long Blouse Design
This long blouse design has a bow at the back with full sleeves. Made with a chiffon fabric it looks very delicate and can be paired with different types of sarees and net saree would suit the best.
15. Embroidered Long Length Blouse Design
Lastly the beautiful heavy embroidered long sleeves waist length blouse design has flaps near the waistline that adds more beauty and elegance to this design. Design of this blouse is such that it looks very refreshing and wedding appropriate.
16. Peach Silk Long Blouse Design
17. Peach Gota Patti Work Full Sleeves Long Length Blouse Pattern
18. Red Blouse Bridal Embroidered Jacket Style Long Blouse Pattern
19. Corset Style Blouse Pattern With Embroidery
20. Blue Stylish Long Blouse Pattern
21. Embroidered Long Peplum Style Blouse
22. Sleeveless Embroidered Peplum Blouse Design
23. Front Opening Silk Long Length Blouse Design
24. Red Blouse Bridal Designer Blouse Style
25. Pink Round Hemline Full Sleeves Blouse Pattern
26. Designer Blouse With Embroidery For Brides
27. Designer Sleeves Silk Saree Blouse Pattern
28. Net And Silk Fabric Longline Blouse Pattern
29. Printed Shirt Sleeves Around Neckline Blouse Pattern
30. Black Brocade Long Length Blouse Design
31. Stylish Ruffled Neckline And Sleeves Blouse Pattern
32. Off Shoulder Long Length Blouse For Lehenga And Sarees
33. Stylish Everyday Wear Blouse With Long Length Design
34. V Neckline Net Saree Blouse Design
35. Long Jacket Style Blouse Design
36. Blue Embroidered Velvet Long Saree Blouse Pattern
37. Stylish Printed Blouse With Long Length
38. Long Shrug Style Velvet Saree Blouse Design
39. Satin And Net Patchwork Long Length Blouse Design
40. Heavy Embroidered And Embellished Full Sleeves Saree Blouse
41. Halter Style Collar Long Length Blouse Design
42. Long Blouse Design With Embroidery
43. Sleeveless Collared Golden Long Blouse Design
44. Yellow Georgette Embroidered Problem Style Long Blouse
45. Net Blue Long length saree Blouse Design
So now that you have got ample amount of choices and inspiration for your long length blouses, you should not shy away from trying these soon.
Long blouse work designs are great for most of the occasions however you must use the design and the fabric according to your body type, preference and styling. For printed sarees mostly peplum style long length blouse works the best. The embellished long length blouse designs are better for Georgette, net or silk sarees that has got some hand work done. You can even style your long blouse for a family function, wedding, marriage or festivals. The brocade long length blouse can also be paired with net sarees. The plain long length blouses are best to wear with chiffon simple sarees.