Net Sleeves Designs for Kurtis and Blouses
Kurti is the most important part because if your kurta has sleeves then going for the right kind of sleeves can give your kurta designer look. There are different types of sleeves designs and currently the best design of sleeves would be to go with the net fabric. There are so many different hand designs for the kurtis and kurta that makes your kurta quite trendy and designer in the look. So, we are going to share this fancy net kurti sleeves design. The net kurti sleeves are ideal to give that sheer and delicate look to your even the heavy kurta.
1. Kurta With Net Sleeves Design
The black Chanderi kurta has Orange Chanderi fabric used for the contrasting detail. The net fabric is used to create the sleeves and a collar in Chanderi black fabric is also used. The kurta is quite festive wear and is ideal for the man who would love to have net sleeves kurta.
2. Solid kurta with lace net sleeves
These kinds of sleeves are quite different and very unique. The sleeves are ideal for women who would like to try something trendy. This outfit can be worn for work as well as the college. Even though it’s festival kind of outfit when paired with a palazzo, this can also become a casual wear dress, when you wear it up with the casual leggings like shown in the image.
3. White Satin kurta with net sleeves design
Made with the embroidered net, these net sleeves are actually doing a lot for this Pristine white Satin kurta. The sleeves and the neckline design is surely elegant that it is definitely contributing a lot to make this kurta not just Royal but classy. The sober looking Kurta is ideal for women who would love to try simple yet classy attire.
4. Net kurta design with trouser pants
Not just with the lace fabric but net fabrics go hand-in-hand. This is a beautiful and quite elegant looking dress with flared sleeves. It has embroidery all over that actually gives it quite a royal look. The trousers are equally classy and fashionable with the use of beads and buttons. All buttons adds a lot of classiness to your attire.
5. Black lace kurta with net sleeves design
The kurta is not a casual wear kurta since it has quite an elaborate pattern. The A-line kurta has lots of flair and is a long length kurta. It has the sleeves in net and lace fabric. With simple round neckline the dress is overall simple but overwhelming for day to day wear. With the right matching jewelery like the statement earrings and the necklace with golden high heeled sandals, this dress is ideal for your festive look.
6. Heavily embellished black kurta with net sleeves
This dress is a wedding and party wear dress with beautiful design where sequin work given at the hemline. Here in the image, this dress is paired with wide legged palazzo solid pants. Heels are ideal with such dresses that make you look taller and slimmer. The sleeve design is also quite beautiful and give that peek-a-boo kind of look.
7. Long Grey Net Kurta Sleeves For Parties
We are really amazed at the beauty of this grey kurta and the work done on it. For sure it is a stylish yet gorgeous looking Kurta. The elegance of this kurta makes it an ideal wedding wear dress for women, who like sober and elegant over the flashy and binge infused attires.
8. Blue Lace short kurta white palazzo for parties
we are quite a shock and mesmerized by this beautiful lace fabric kurta and the simple plazo with this. This dress can actually make you look white classic because of the fact that it is too simple yet not so simple. The colour and the kurta is ideal for the parties and functions.
9. Long Net Anarkali suit with net sleeves
This is for sure a party and wedding wear dress that is heavily embellished with Zari work embroidery beads work and the pattern itself is quite party wear kind of. It has net sleeves with some net patch over the neckline to give it an edgy modern look. It is actually a lehenga kurti with the lehenga underneath made with the velvet fabric over which the kurti falls. The kurti is made in the net fabric that has a slit in the center to make your figure taller and better.
10. Blue Pearl work kurti design with net sleeves
Isn’t it a designer piece that is sure to catch attention. Made with Satin and net fabric with embroidery this dress is quite attractive and gorgeous.
11. Flute Net Sleeve White Kurta Design
12. Embellished Party Wear Kurta
13. Gorgeous Wedding Wear Kurta With Net Sleeves
14. Red Embroidered Net Kurta With The Sleeve
15. Black And Red Lace Fabric Kurta Trouser Set
16. Stylish Grey Net Kurta With Long Sleeves
17. Velvet Kurta With Golden Net Sleeves
18. Green Embellished Lace Kurta Short Trouser Pants
19. Long Embroidered Kurta With Net Sleeves
20. Embroidered Net Long Kurta Trouser Dupatta Set
21. Party Wear Blue Georgette Kurta Palazzo Pant Set
22. Simple White Chikankari Work Kurta Net Sleeve Design
23. Purple Heavy Sequin Work Kurta Pant Design
24. Anarkali Gown Suit With Net Dupatta
25. Party Wear Kurta Pant Set
26. Net Black Sleeves With Work Dupatta
27. Sequin Embellished Skirt Blouse Set
28. Art Silk Blouse With Net Sleeves
29. Heavily Embellished Blouse With Net Embroidered Sleeves
30. Stylish Blouse With Net Sleeve Pattern
31. Lace Fabric Blouse With Net Sleeves
32. Pakistani Style Georgette Kurta Palazzo For Wedding
33. Simple Georgette Kurta With Net Sleeves
34. Net Kurta Pant Set Design
35. Long A-Line Satin Gown With Net Sleeves