Kurtas for office or your work not just make you look presentable but also keeps you comfortable all though the day. So, that you can only focus on your work. Kurta and kurti is a traditional wear piece of clothing but they are extremely comfortable and this is why they have been chosen even as comfortable office wear. They not only look appropriate for the office they are also very comfortable for all round the seasons. In this post we have compiled this list of beautiful office wear kurtis and kurtis made from different fabrics and styles. So while you are working in a corporate or even in a school, looking polished is as important and this is why wearing something that makes you cosy and restful all through the day is extremely essential. Let’s have a look at the images of the best office suitable kurtis for women
Women’s Designer Office Kurta and Kurtis Images
Here are the modern and new kurtas patterns for ladies who like to wear kurtas for work or office.
1. Pastel Olive Green Solid A-Line Kurta
Clearly, the design is amongst the best kurtis for office available online. It has a string which means it has a round neck with a knot that has two strings that you can be tied. On one of the sides there are potli buttons that goes till the end. As, it is an A-line kurta that is perfect for slim and bulky women both. The full sleeves make it a perfect kurta for the autumn season and office. It can be paired with leggings, trousers, and even the process. Any footwear would look lovely with this elegant kurta.
2. Peach Printed Professional Kurta for Office
The light peach kurta has black print over it with and round neck. It has three quarter sleeves and straight hemline. The side slit are kept till the mid hip area. This modern looking kurti is perfect for office that can be paired with straight pants, trousers, leggings and palazzos. As the neckline is quite high, there is no need of a dupatta.
3. Black Embroidered Straight Formal Wear Kurta
The Mandarin collar of this kurti has buttons that runs below the breast. The black kurta has embroidery all over into different colors. It comes with three quarter sleeves and straight hemline with side slits. This designer and modern kurta is perfect for office. It is comfortable and does not require any stole or dupatta. You can just wear it with flats or pumps and you are ready to go.
4. Printed A Line Formal Kurti For Office
It is perfect for women with short height as the kurta is not long in length. The floral printed trendy kurta has three fourth sleeves and a curved Hem line. The print is quite alluring and makes you feel good. It’s Mandarin collar has a full button placket that goes till the end or hemline. This Kurta is perfect for daily wear and office.
5. Navy Blue Pathani Kurta For Office
The office wear Pathani kurta is actually a long kurta that would look lovely when paired with white Palazzo, black leggings or white trousers. The navy blue Pathani formal women’s kurta has a shirt collar has rounded hemline with side slit. It can also be worn for a small family event or lunch.
6. Grey Printed Simple Office Wear Kurta
The formal use kurta has a round neck with a button placket. The straight office use kurta has side slits and straight hemline with three quarter sleeves. It can be a perfect maid for your office when you are attending a meeting or going out. It can be paired with any type of bottom that you feel like she’s the color is great it can be paired with most of the neutral shades of bottoms.
7. Checked Pathani kurta
The Pathani kurta is a long kurta that has shirt collar and three quarter sleeve. It has a curved Hem line and front slit with side slits and two pockets on the sides. Search Khudgarz would look lovely with palazzos and flats.
8. Modern Black Floral A-Line Kurta
A-line formal wear kurta has beautiful red floral embroidery on the upper part and on one of the side bottom. This is such a beautiful looking good so that you can wear it up with jeans or palazzos. It has a Mandarin collar and three quarter sleeves. It has three sides to on the sides and one in the centre. It is one of the best looking office wear kurta for Young women.
9. New Office Wear Kurta Design for Women
The pretty kurta has round neck with a black cat that Run across and ends in a sentence lit it has potli buttons on the entire kurta. The kurta has three quarter Bell sleeves and fluid hamline. It has only Centre slit and has a line styling. Such good as would look good on the women who are on the bulk your side.
10. Green Solid Straight Formal Kurta Design
The green solid kurta is extremely beautiful and formal looking. It comes with a Mandarin collar and hook and eye closure. The three quarter sleeves are straight with no styling. It has 2 side slits and a button placket in the centre gives it more detailing. Such kurta for perfect to pair up with your palazzos and jeans. You can wear high heels, flats and even the Kolhapuri chappal along with this kurta.
11. Mustard Yellow Straight Office Use Kurti
The straight Kurta in mustard yellow looks quite appealing with round neck and a short button placket the short sleeves runs till the elbow and has multiple buttons on the edge. It comes with a curved Hem and side slit. With minimal jewellery this kurta would look really great for office
12. Maroon Solid Cotton Office Wear Kurta
This is such a stunning piece of kurta that would look good on even the women with short height. Though the kurta is long you can pay it up with palazzos or leggings. The full sleeves are churidar and there is no slits as it is an Anarkali. The long sleeves look good and that is the highlight of this kurta. The color is amazing and would look beautiful with black bottom or even with golden bottoms can be worn if you have a small function in the office.
13. Peach Office Wear Long Kurti for Women
The printed straight kurta has a Mandarin collar and three quarter sleeves. This straight hem-line has multiple slits that make it perfect to be worn with palazzos and jeans.
14. Stylish Printed A-Line Formal Kurta
The kurta design for office has a very high slit that makes it perfect kurta to be worn with jeans or palazzos. The Mandarin collar has button placket till the waist with small buttons. 3/4 sleeves adds more beauty to this A-line kurta. This can be paired with any type of footwear that you feel like.
15. Embroidered Trendy Formal Kurta for Ladies
The kurta has a Mandarin collar and buttons. It has three slits on the side and a single slit that goes very high till the waist. It would look beautiful when worn with flared pants trousers or the palazzos.
16. Anarkali Kurta With Plazo Pants For Office
17. Office Wear Long Kurta With Centre Button Placket
18. Contrasting Color Panelled Office Wear Kurti
19. Stylish Side Slit Office Wear A Line Kurti
20. A Line Side Slit Kurti With Angrakha Style Pattern
21. Office Kurti with stylish Centre Slit
22. Stylish Angrakha Style A Line Kurta With Beads
23. Simple Kurti With Drawstring At The Waist
24. Simple Printed Three Fourth Sleeves Office Wear Kurti
25. Panelled Office Wear Kurti With Side Button Placket
26. Stylish Irregular Hemline Office Wear Kurta Design
27. Semicircular Hemline Office Wear Short Kurti
28. Flared Sleeves Short Office Wear Kurta
29. Short Office Kurta With Collar And Round Hemline
30. Layered Sleeves Stylish Office Wear Short Kurta
31. Stylish Centre Printed A Line Kurti For Office
32. Contrasting Button Placket Cotton Office Wear Kurti Design
33. New Design Office Wear Long Kurti Pattern
34. Multi Color Kurti For Office Wear
35. Embroidered Kurti In Black For Office Wear
36. Stylish Kurti With Side Pockets For Office Wear
37. Collar Long Kurti Design For Office
38. Red Short Tunic Style Kurti For Office
39. Office Wear Irregular Hemline White Shirt Style Kurta
40. Short Tunic Kurta Design For Office
41. Simple Office Wear Short Kurti With Long Sleeves
42. Short Office Wear Kurti With Side Button Placket
43. Long Navy Blue Embroidered Kurta For Office
44. Long Simple Cotton Kurta Design for Office
45. Stylish Embroidered Long Kurti In Art Silk Fabric
46. Collared Centre Button Placket Embroidered Long Blue Kurti For Office
47. Office Wear Kurti With Contrasting Print And Centre Button Slit
48. Stylish High Low Kurti Pattern With Layered Print
49. Yellow And Printed Office Wear Kurti
50. Layered Office Wear Kurti In White And Black
51. Stylish Irregular Hemline Sleeveless Kurti Pattern
52. High Low pattern Office Wear Kurti Design
53. High Low Centre Button Placket Office Wear Kurti
54. Long Kurta Plazo Design For Office
55. Elegant Blue Printed Round Neck Kurti Design
56. Red And White Printed High Neck Kurti For Office
57. Peach Colored Printed Centre Slit Kurti Design
58. High Low Pink Colored Kurta Plazo Set
59. Long Office Geometric Print Irrregular Hemline Kurta
60. Stylish Women A Line Kurta With Centre Placket
61. Cotton office centre slit kurta pattern
62. Short Wrap Around Kurta With Layered Pattern
63. Office Wear Printed Collared High Low Kurta Design
64. Office Wear Colored Side Button Placket Kurta Pattern
65. Simple Cotton Printed Kurta Pattern
66. Panelled Kurta With Contrasting Print
67. Stylish Button Tab Sleeves With Rounded Hem Line
68. New Modal Kurta With Vertical Print
69. Elegant Centre Slit White Office Kurta
70. Kurta With Tassel Buttons And Panels For Office
71. Pleated Sleeves Angrakha Style Office Wear Kurta Design
72. Stylish Office Kurta In Multi Colored Panels
73. Office Wear Kurta With Layered Chiffon Fabric
74. Khadi Pink Colored Kurta With Belt
75. Red Cotton Kurta With Three Fourth Sleeves
76. Stylish Short Denim Kurta With A Line Pattern
77. Simple Thread Work Navy Denim Look Kurta
78. Kurta With Balloon Sleeves And A Line Pattern
79. Side Button Shirt Style Short Sleeve Kurta Pattern
80. Geometric Print Kurta With Rounded Hemline
81. Stylish Kurta Full Sleeves And Collar
82. Tunic Style Kurta With Centre Pleats
83. Short office Tunic Kurta With long Sleeves
84. Long Kurta With New Model Sleeves And Centre Placket
85. Umbrella Kurta With Full Foldable Sleeves
86. Silk Multi Colored Kurta Pattern For Office
87. Simple Art Silk Office Wear A Line Yellow Kurta
88. A Line Pleated Kurta With Medium Length Sleeves
89. Centre Strings And Tassels Black And Grey Colored Kurta
90. Embroidered Kurta In Black With Long Length
91. Sleeveless Printed Long Kurta Pattern
92. Pink Kurta With Potli Buttons
93. Simple Yellow Umbrella Flared Kurta Design
94. Shirt Colored Medium Length Kurta Pattern
95. Simple Office Kurta With Side Dori
96. Net Embroidered Kurta With Gota Patti Work
97. Rounded Hemline Foldable Sleeves Shirt Like Kurta
98. Very Long Shirt Like Pink Cotton Kurta
99. New Model Sleeves Design With A Regular Hemline
100. High Low Black Printed Kurta Pattern For Office
These were the office wear kurta suitable for women with different body types. Most of the kurtas are perfect for even healthy or women as well. You can surely pair your designer kurtis for office wear with palazzos, leggings, trousers for even jeans for indo-western look. There is so much to experiment when it comes to styling a kurta for women.