Thread work kurtis and kurtas look beautiful and fascinating. This thread work designs are created using the threads of contrasting or same colors. Generally, the threads used are mostly in the contrasting color so that it should be visible on the base fabric. These thread work kurtis can be made using the hand work or they can be the machine thread work kurtis. So, there are different designs and patterns available in this thread work kurtis for women. They not only look beautiful but they also look quite classy. The embroidery can be elaborate or intricate or it can also be small motifs that are spread all over the fabric. It depends on the pattern and the design used. So, in this catalogue we have compiled these beautiful images of the thread work kurtis for women for parties, casual wear, work, office and more.
Latest Thread Work Kurti Designs (2022)
1. Thread work kurti design for women
This is usually a beautiful design where in you will see the gorgeous thread work all over. The base fabric is pink while the thread work is done in white color. It creates a beautiful design all over the fabric that makes this kurti look classy and quite fascinating. It is being paired with a wide legged palazzo pants and it’ll certainly looks pretty.
2. Floral hand thread work blue kurti
As mentioned above, these kurtis can be either done with the machines or it can be the hand work. The beauty of the hand work design is the fact that it brings a lot of rawness and fascination to the design. When the thread work is done with the hand, it creates quite a nice and eye-catching pattern. Here you will see that hand embroidered flowers with leaves and small beads. It is being done on one of the shoulders and the kurti is otherwise quite simple. It is a cotton silk fabric kurti, where the contrasting colored threads are used to create beautiful small flowers with leaves and bunches.
3. Overlapping thread work kurti for ladies
This design is yet another beautiful pattern where in the thread work is done in strategic pattern, which is increasing and eye-catching. Not to forget the pocket that has been given on one of the sides. It is an overlapping kurti that has been given in a diagonal pattern that also has buttons on one of the size. Both the sleeves have beautiful embroidery in bright colors that certainly catch attention.
4. Yellow thread work Gota simple kurti
Who says thread work has to be elaborate, extensive and over-the-top. You can also have subtle and dainty thread work that creates just the right amount of beauty to your kurta. So, this kurta is a solid yellow colored kurta which is simple in the design but the thread work and pattern gives it another look. Gota Chakri or flowers have also been used and the pattern has been created like a yoke pattern on the top part. On the sleeves pleating work is also seen.
5. Short thread work tunic style kurti
It has a tunic style pattern. It is a short kurti which is mostly like a tunic. It has a colorful floral embroidery and thread work on the centre part that goes all the way to the button placket. The button placket bears White colored buttons that also draws attention. It has the stand or Mandarin collar with 3/4 sleeves. This is for sure a summer kurti design for ladies because of the fabric and the way it has been designed. For sure, it is quite breathable and is certainly to keep you cool during the hot and scorching summer season.
6. White thread work collared long kurta
White is a color that looks quite pristine and serene. This is why, this kurta looks so dashing. It has a placket which goes all the way down and leads to a centre slit. It is an a-line kurta that has the lots of thread work all over the kurta itself and the sleeves. It has collar and is definitely one of the most beautiful looking Kurta. With such contrasting colored palazzos, leggings are also good to pair with.
7. Lavender thread work chikankari kurta
The best looking thread work designs for kurtas and kurtis. This light lavender colored kurta looks serene and classy. It can be one of those two tasks that will keep your look decent and simple but not something which is not attractive and eye catching. When paired with white palazzo and ankle fit trousers, this will definitely compliment the kurta beautifully.
8. Georgette thread work long kurti design
The Georgette kurti is definitely a must have in your wardrobe because of the ease of variability and comfort that it gives. With the right amount of jewelery, this can really make you look attractive and nothing over the top at the same time.
9. Pink extensive thread work kurta Dupatta set
The elaborate and extensively done thread work is quite intricate. As we mentioned above that the embroidery thread work can be really simple or it can be very intricate. It is the thread was that is seen in the shows and the Pashmina woolen shawls as well. But the work that has been given here is very intricate using the contrasting colored threads. Threads in orange and green and pink colors have been used to create this beautiful and gorgeous design.
10. Blue thread work cotton kurti design
This kurta also comes with dupatta and it has a beautiful design in white. It looks beautiful and serene. This can be of a kurti for your festivals and their functions like they Diwali, Eid and Poojas.
11. Olive Thread Work Kurti Pattern
12. Blue Bell Sleeve Cotton Kurti Design
13. Short Brown Thread Work Kurti Design
14. Georgette Thread Embroidered Kurta
15. Front Plate Work Thread Kurti Design
16. Office Wear Thread Work Professional Kurti
17. Designer Exclusive Thread Work Cotton Kurta
18. Simple Thread Work Kurti Design
19. Yellow A Line Kurta With Embroidery
20. Front Pleated A-Line Thread Embroidery Kurti
21. Thread Embroidered Kurta Trouser Set
22. Blue Thread Embroidery Sequined Kurti
23. White Kurta Dupatta Set
24. Party Wear Thread Embroidery Kurti Design
25. Art Silk Embroidered Kurti Pattern
26. Black Kashmiri Thread Work Kurti
27. Designer Short Cotton Thread Embroidered Kurti
28. Green Cotton Embroidered Kurti
29. Georgette Designer Festive Kurti
30. Fit and Flare Georgette Kurti Design
31. Grey Simple Kurti Pattern
32. Heavy Embroidered Chain Work Kurti
33. Pin Tucks Embroidered Kurti Pattern
34. Pleated Pattern White Thread Embroidered Kurta
35. Black Art Silk Festive Kurta
36. Blue Embroidered Kurti Dress
37. Black Long Kurti Design
38. Black And White Thread Work Kurtis Trouser
39. Green Cotton Thread Work Kurta
40. White Exclusive Pashmina Kurta Design
41. Black And Red Long Kurta Trouser Set
42. Simple Boat Neck Cotton Kurta
43. Grey Embroidered Long Kurta Trouser Set
44. Designer Yellow Kurta Trouser Set
45. Mirror Embroidered Designer Kurta
46. Silk Embroidered Party Wear Kurta
47. Party Wear Grey Cotton Silk Kurta
48. A-Line Cotton Embroidered Kurta
49. Short Embroidered Kurti Design
50. Long Blue Cotton Kurta
These are the latest embroidered kurta and kurti designs for women. Most of these kurtis will look serene and subtle and some of them would even have beads and sequins work with them. These can be tried for parties and festivals, when the work is heavy and involves the use of sequins and beads. However, the simpler versions and the options can be tried for office and casual wear.