Simple Ways to use Aloe Vera Gel for Glowing Skin
Aloe vera is a succulent plant that is being used in numerous beauty care products. This plant is a miraculous plant and its gel and juice is used for medicinal and skin care purpose a lot. Aloe vera is high on polysaccharides, lectins and minerals. This is why there are several benefits of aloe vera for skin, hair and health. Aloe vera gel gives hydration to the dry chapped skin. Here are several ways in which you can get beautiful skin with aloe vera. See: Best aloe vera products for skin
Benefits of aloe vera gel for skin glow
This plant has great healing powers therefore, it heals cuts, wounds and also pimples and acne on the face.
- Aloe vera’s anti bacterial nature will help to curb the bacterial infection of the acne and makes the acne heal faster.
- This gel of aloe vera also dries out the pimples and also reduces the redness effectively.
- Aloe vera is also known for its anti aging properties therefore massaging the skin with aloe vera gel; can help to keep the skin younger looking for longer. See: Aloe vera gel face packs
- Aloe vera gel is rich is moisturization therefore the gel can retain the skin’s natural moisture a lot longer.
- In winters, aloe vera gel can make a barrier between the harsh winter air, protecting the skin from getting dry and getting chapped.
- Other than these aloe vera also make the skin’s radiant and glowing by providing its rich nutrients that makes the skin appear glowing with suppleness.
- Aloe vera is also used for stretch marks removal.
Ways to use aloe vera gel for glowing skin
1. Aloe vera gel and coconut oil massage gel for dry skin
Coconut oil when mixed with aloe vera gel is ideal to impart glow and give suppleness to the dry face. Aloe vera gel is loaded with variety of nutrients while coconut oil is one of the best skin moisturizer so why not take the benefits of both of them.
- Mix 1 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoonful of coconut oil.
- Mix them well as they will not be mixed up well like a homogenous mixture but the mixture will be fine to use.
- Then take some of this dry skin care mixture and gently massage on the face and neck.
- Please not that this is for the dry skin types that lacks glow. Gently massage and leave overnight for good results.
2. Aloe vera gel with curd for glow
Another remedy with aloe vera for glowing face can be made with using cud. Curd is high on milk proteins and lactic acid. Lactic acid gently loosens the dead skin and impurities off the face. This wonderful pack of aloe vera and curd is suitable for all the skin type in adding a luster and glow on the facial skin.
- Just mix both the ingredients. i.e. aloe vera gel and curd in equal amount.
- Mix up well and you will get a smooth paste.
- Apply that on the face and keep for 20 minutes.
- After that wash this directly with normal water or wipe with a cloth first then wash the face. This pack will also give fairness to the skin.
3. Aloe Vera juice and sugar scrub for glowing skin
A simple way to get instant glow on the face can be first to scrub then give intense moisturization. These two steps are also used in the skin facial procedure. So, here we have given a recipe of a quick facial for you where you will need 2 things, aloe vera gel and some fine sugar.
- Mix 2 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoonful of fine sugar .
- Mix up thoroughly and apply that on the face.
- Using your fingers massage the face and keep massaging for 2-3 minutes.
- Then lave this scrub pack on the face for another 20 minutes. After that you can wash the face.
- This will give a great glow and radiance to the skin.
4. Aloe vera and besan face pack for beautiful face
Besan or gram flour is one of the most amazing ingredient that is found in our kitchen. It is good to give a fairer looking skin and adds a subtle glow as well. So, when this gram flour is added with aloe vera gel the benefits just doubles.
- To prepare a besan aloe vera gel mask, you need to just take 2 teaspoonful of besan.
- Add that much of aloe vera gel in that it will be sufficient to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then wash off and pat dry.
- Apply 2 drops of aloe vera gel afterwards for moisturization as besan also exfoliates the skin mildly.
5. Aloe vera gel and lemon juice treatment for glow
This treatment with aloe vera gel for glowing skin is mostly for the oily, acne prone skin or combination skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel with half teaspoonful of lemon juice.
- Massage the face with this and leave for 20 minutes.
- Then wash the face like usual.
- After washing this treatment off the face apply 2-3 drops of oil free moisturiser so that the skin gets supple.
This makes the skin not only glowing but clear and blemish free. The lemon juice is also a well known and effective skin whitening agent therefore this will also lighten the skin.