Using Buttermilk for skin whitening and beauty
Buttermilk or chaach is a cooling beverage that is used all across India. But wait, this is not just for consumption but for beauty purposes as well. This is well known that buttermilk is highly beneficial for health but its beauty use also cannot be ignored. Let’s see how you too can take help of buttermilk in enhancing the texture of your skin and getting a well toned lighter skin. Buttermilk is loaded with lactic acid and milk proteins. Lactic acid gently loosen the impurities and dad skin cells from the face. Lactic acid also brightens the skin complexion giving the skin a smoother texture simultaneously. Let’s know how you too can use buttermilk for skin whitening and beauty tips for fairness.
Buttermilk For Skin Whitening
Buttermilk with honey
Buttermilk is mixed with honey for skin whitening. Honey makes the skin tone whiter and also takes the sun tanning way. Sun tanning is reduced by buttermilk due to lactic acid’s presence.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of buttermilk with 1 teaspoonful of honey. Mix them and apply on the face using the finger tips.
- You will need to casually apply this lotion on the face.
- Massage this over the face and then leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash off the face with normal tap water.
Buttermilk with besan and turmeric
Buttermilk is a highly effective kitchen ingredients to get fairer looking complexion and also to attain your original skin color that has become darker due to sun tanning. To prepare a buttermilk anti tanning face mask you will need butter milk, besan and turmeric.
- Mix 3 teaspoonful of buttermilk with 1 teaspoonful of besan and with ¼ teaspoonful of turmeric in it.
- Mix these natural ingredients with a spoon or the clean fingers, if the pack is thick then you can add some more of buttermilk to dilute it a little bit.
- Then apply this directly over the clean face and let it dry.
- After 15 minutes wash the face and pat dry.
This can be done when you come back from sun to minimize the skin damaging effects of sun.
Buttermilk with turmeric for fair skin
You can try this daily skin whitening beauty treatment with buttermilk. Just take 1 teaspoonful of buttermilk and add 1 pinch of turmeric in it. Then apply this lotion like mixture on the face and gently massage leave for 1hour in the evening then wash off.
Buttermilk and fenugreek powder
This facial treatment with buttermilk for skin whitening and for getting a fairer skin complexion and to fade the marks of pimples and acne from the face. Acne is a common problem faced by teenagers and young adults therefore to combat the blemishes from acne these beauty treatment and tips can be try at home.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of fenugreek powder (methi dana) and add some buttermilk in that to create a paste of consistency should be medium.
- Apply this all over your face and wait for the mask to get dry.
- Then wash the mask with plain water and pat dry. Try this Anti marks facial treatment 2 times in a week.
Banana mask with buttermilk
If your skin tends to get dry and feel scaly and stretchy then this is one of the beats remedies to cure the skin peeling and dryness. This is a two in one remedy where it will treat the skin dryness and also does a mild exfoliation.
- Mash a small piece of banana and in that gooey paste add 1 teaspoonful of buttermilk in it.
- Mix then apply on the face. Then rinse off after 20 minutes.
- This buttermilk pack will also help in aching a whitier skin tone within a month’s use for dry skin.
So, these were the ways in which you can use buttermilk for skin whitening and beautifying the face. Also see: Bridal skin whitening face packs