Carrot seed oil for skin lightening
Carrot seeds are very beneficial in lightening the skin tone and to even out the patchy blemished skin. Carrot seed oil will naturally reduce the melanin. Melanin is the cause of the darkness of the skin. Not only this, this oil has antiseptic, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Hence, if you have pimples and acne problems then too this will kills the microbes responsible for acne. Moreover, this also removes the the left over marks and facial scars. This oil is also potential enough to heal the skin and detoxifies naturally. In results, the skin becomes glowing and fairer in the appearance. This is all about what you gain from the carrot seed oil.
In fact, a lot of skin care companies have starting using carrot seed oil in their products for skin whitening and fairness. Now that you know the benefits of this organic oil you can utilize this to achieve a flawless skin and complexion. Here in this post at Tips and Beauty Blog, We have shared these tips on how to use carrot seed oil in different ways to lighten your complexion.
Recipes for using Carrot Seed Oil for Skin Lightening
Lavender and carrot seed oil Remedy
- Take equal amount of carrot juice/ carrot seed oil and lavender oil.
- Mix them well or you can even mix it in blender to make the mixture smooth, airy and light to apply.
- Now apply it all over the face and let it be for 20 minutes.
- You can now wash your face with little warm water and dry it with soft towel. Apply moisturizer if you feel dry.
- Doing this regularly will give you light color skin. We have also shared essential oil for skin whitening
Carrot seed oil and almond oil recipe
- Mix both the almond oil and carrot seed oil in same quantity. The amount can be decided as per the need.
- Apply it all over and let it set for 15-20 minutes. Then wash off. You can also apply this at night and wash in the morning. Due to this remedy the skin also gets softer.
You can either make it fresh daily or make in large quantity and conserve in glass bottle and use when ever required. Applying it daily will leave your skin soft, moist, hydrated, wrinkle free. It is used for skin lightening but you can also get the bonus of above benefits as well. This is ideal for dry skin types to get fairness.
Pomegranate oil and carrot seed oil Recipe
This is a secret recipe for anti-aging. If your skin have already paled out and lost shine and color. You can try the recipe for skin lightening and reviving of skin. This is a boost of antioxidants into the skin which help to give immense anti aging benefits. Therefore, this burst of antioxidants nurture the skin and transform the dry and damaged skin into healthy skin.
- For this recipe, you just have to mix the above oils in same quantity.
- You can take 200ml each, mix it and store it in a glass bottle.
- Now that you have it all done you can use it when ever required.
- Also, If your skin is dry you can add 10 ml of vitamin E oil to the mixture.
- Adding vitamin E oil will help your skin from drying and will let it be soft and moist.
More remedies with Carrot seed oil for fairness
Carrot seed oil, cucumber juice, beetroot juice recipe:
- Take 4 spoons of cucumber juice, 4 spoons of beetroot juice and 1/2 spoon of carrot seed oil.
- Stir and mix all the ingredients.
- Always keep in mind that when ever you make the juice see to it that the ingredients are cool. The coolness of the ingredients also helps in skin lightening process.
- Now you have the cool mixture. Prefer it in a glass bowl. Apply it all over and let the skin absorb it. The consistency might be loose so the mask would dry soon.
- As soon as 1 coat dries apply second coat. Let it dry. Do it for the third time too. If you are in a hurry, then do just 1-2 times.
Furthermore, following this regime regularly will make your skin fair and glowing in just few days. Try and gain the benefit as early as possible. This can be messy but worth applying. For best results apply it daily. If the mixture remains you can store it in fridge and use it the next day.
Carrot seed oil and lemon juice or lemon oil:
- Squeeze a lemon in a bowl and add ½ tea spoon of carrot seed oil in it.
- Now add ½ teaspoon of sugar and blend it well. Now add water (may be 2 spoons).
- You can add 3-4 drops of vitamin E if your skin is sensitive or dry.
- Apply it all over the face. Let it dry and wash off. You can experience your skin lightening easily.
- In addition, this home remedy will also reduce the pimple and acne scars.
These were few tips on how to use carrot seed oil to lighten the skin complexion. Hope you gained best benefit of it.