How to Use Lemon Juice to Remove Dark Spots
Are the dark spots on your face bothering you? In today’s post at Tipsandbeauty.com, we will cover easy remedies to treat black spots, dark spots on the face using lemon juice. When we say dark spots that can be aging spots, liver spots or dark black spots because of pimple or acne. These dark spots can make your face look patchy. Skin also looks uneven due to that and far from flawless. So, you will just have to get lemon and some other ingredients to make sure that your dark spots are cured overnight. Many experienced people and skin aestheticians, who advice natural remedies love lemon juice for dark spots due to its high vitamin C content. This vitamin C of lemon helps to lighten the dark spots easily.
1. Lemon Juice to remove dark spots from the face
You will need:
Just a lemon
- This is a very easy way to use lemon juice. First of all cleanse your face at night. Squeeze a lemon and take some juice out of it.
- Taking a clean cotton pad, take some juice of lemon on that cotton pad.
- Apply the juice on the skin area that has the dark spots.
- Apply this while going to bed and then wash the face with a gentle face wash in the morning.
2. Lemon Juice and Honey to remove dark spots
The other way to use lemon juice to lighten the dark spots faster is by mixing some of the lemon juice with honey.
You will need:
- You can mix one teaspoonful of lemon juice with one teaspoonful of honey.
- Then apply this mix of these 2 ingredients on the skin. Let it on the face for 30 minutes.
- Then wash the face. This remedy also needs to be done daily.
- This will remove the dark spots from the facial skin and also gives glow to the skin since this recipe contains honey.
- Another benefit of honey is that honey will kill any bacteria that cause pimples.
You can also try a honey and green tea mask for dark spots
3. Oatmeal with Lemon Juice for dark spots
This third recipe requires oatmeal. Oatmeal will help to reduce the intensity of the dark or brown spots on the face along with the lemon juice.
You will need:
- You have to get 1 teaspoonful of oatmeal and then mix that with 2 teaspoonful of lemon juice.
- You can add some more lemon juice if required.
- Then leave this oatmeal and lemon juice mixture aside for some time. This step will soften the oatmeal.
- You can mix them again. Then apply on the face using the finger and then wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash with plain water. This is also a daily treatment for dark spots.
Some precautions that needs to be taken
Never use these remedies in the day time and leave the house without using the sunscreen. This is because then the skin will get tanned and the dark spots may also get darker. Therefore evening time like 2-3 hours before going to bed is the best time. While the first remedy has to be done when you are going to bed because you have to keep that overnight to remove your dark spots. You can also see out post on how to use lemons for acne scars and pimple marks on the face.