Out of the different saree blouse designs, V neck saree blouse designs are also quite in trend. The beauty of a V neck blouse design is that they look really beautiful and the best thing about such blouses is that, these blouses make your neck look quite elongated and longer.
Latest V Neckline Blouse Designs For Sarees and Lehengas
Let’s take a look at the latest catalogues of V neckline blouse designs.
1. Sleeveless Orange V neck embellished blouse design
The gorgeous blouse has a V neckline and a beautiful plunging neckline pattern. Here, it is paired with a net saree in rusty orange color; however it looks really beautiful and pretty.
2. Maroon Silk V neckline blouse pattern
The beauty of this design is the embellishment done on the Silk fabric out of a plain solid fabric. The back neck line is high and the front neck line is plunging deep. The blouse really does look beautiful and is suitable for your Cocktail functions as well as even for the weddings.
3. V neckline cotton saree blouse pattern
The beautiful blouse has such pretty design in cotton fabric that it is a perfect daily wear saree blouse. The plunging V neckline goes really deep and it also has a wrap around kind of pattern.
4. Printed broad V neckline blouse design
The gorgeous designer blouse has beautiful pattern and print. It is a V neckline blouse, where the V is created with a border pattern. The beautiful blouse is being paired with the printed saree.
5. Embellished Party Wear V Neck Blouse Design
As we have seen that v-neckline can be in both front neck and back neck, however here the v-neckline is made in the front neckline. It is a heavily embellished and embroidered blouse which is paired with a beautifully embroidered black saree.
6. Pale Blue Plunging Neckline with Blouse Pattern
The gorgeous blouse has such a nice design that it looks really amazing. The plunging neckline of this blouse is suitable for all those modern the man who would like to try designer and Stylish blouses.
7. White embroidered V Neck line blouse with full sleeves
Not just the full sleeves, actually the sleeves of this blouse are quite different and very unique. Although they look really beautiful, they are also very attractive. The thread work embroidered blouse looks really pretty when paired with the net Ivory saree.
8. Green V-Neckline Blouse Design
The party wear blouse has flared butterfly effect sleeves and is a beautiful blouse with v-neckline. The shiny fabric of this blouse makes it even more attractive and beautiful considering the heavy silk and embroidered sarees.
9. Back V Neckline Embroidered Blouse Pattern
This stylish blouse has a beautiful V neckline with rich embroidery. It is a beautiful blouse that is suitable for the party wear sarees.
10. Black V Neckline Art Silk Blouse Design
The gorgeous party wear blouse has a broad V neckline at the back. The back neck line is really amazing and kind of makes this blouse a backless blouse pattern. The beautiful blouse has rich embroidery and is wonderful for the heavy and party wear sarees.
11. Brocade Back V Neckline Blouse Design
12. Black Sequin Work Back Neckline Blouse Pattern
13. Collared V-Neckline Blouse Design
14. Stylish Cotton V Neck Blouse With Ruffled Sleeves
15. Back V Neck Blouse Pattern With Strings
16. Chanderi Silk Front V Neck Blouse Pattern For Lehenga
17. Deep V Neckline At The Back Bridal Blouse Design
18. Back V Neckline Blouse Pattern With Bow
19. Princess Cut Front V Neckline Sleeveless Blouse Pattern
20. Cotton Printed Front V Neckline Blouse With Buttons
21. Designer Golden V Back Neck Blouse With Bow
22. Inverted V Neckline Blouse Back Design
23. Sequined Brocade Front V Neckline Sleeveless Blouse
24. Full Sleeves V Neckline Embellished Golden Blouse
25. Yellow V Neck Strappy Blouse For Lehengas
26. Green Velvet V Neck Sleeves Blouse
27. Blue Velvet Plunging V Neckline Blouse Design
28. Bandhej Print Back V Neckline Blouse Design
29. Stylish Patchwork At The Back Pattern For Blouse
30. Heavily Embellished Silk Front V Neckline Design
31. Blue Bandhej Printed Full Sleeves V Shape Blouse Pattern
32. White Printed V Neckline Blouse Design
33. Royal Blue Silk Back V Neckline Blouse Pattern
34. Art Silk Embroidered Blouse Design For Sarees
35. Rich Silk Saree With Border V Neckline Stylish Blouse Design
36. Beautiful Embroidered Blouse Pattern
37. Deep V Neckline Brocade Blouse Design
38. Printed Cotton V Back Neck Line Blouse With Potli Buttons
39. Brocade V Neck Blouse With Butterfly Sleeves
40. Party Wear Stylish Blouse Design
41. Bead And Sequin Studded V Neck Blouse Design
42. Black Stylish Front Opening V Blouse Pattern
43. Black Embroidered V Shape Blouse Design
44. Stylish Sequin Studded V Shape Blouse Pattern
45. Printed Blouse With Broad V Neck Design
46. Yellow Embellished Party Wear Blouse Pattern
47. Stylish Golden Blouse For Sarees
48. Heavy Sequin Studded V Neckline Sleeveless Blouse Design
49. Green Sequin Studded Silk V Neckline Blouse Design
50. V Neck Purple Front Tie Blouse Design
These are the beautiful v-neckline blouse patterns and designs that you can go for. The beauty of this neckline is that it makes your neck look really longer and elongated. However, you need to also keep in mind that the depth of the V cut should be according to your comfort. Because if the cut is too plunging in the front or back neck, then it can become really difficult for you to wear them as you will not be feeling comfortable.