V neckline blouse designs looks really beautiful. Most importantly, the V Neck line blouse designs can be used for the front neck line as well as for the back neck. V neck line blouses also makes your neck look elongated and makes you look really glamorous. The depth of the V can be decided depending on your preference and it looks really amazing. So let’s take a look at the latest designs of everyday wear and party wear a v neckline blouse designs. The blouses are suitable for women who would like to try something new other than the round, sweatheart or square necklines.
Latest V Neck Blouse Designs for casual and Party wear Blouses
1. Cotton V Back Neckline Blouse Design
This looks really beautiful and is suitable for the casual wear. The deep V shaped neckline at the back also bears the back buttons. It looks really beautiful and the best thing is that it is suitable for everyday use as well as for the formal events where you have to wear the saree.
2. Blue Embroidered Back V Neckline Blouse Design
It’s not just that for your party wear blouses you can have a front V neckline blouse but for the back neck line as well V shape is really popular. Here the V back neck line has strings also with tassels. It is a party wear blouse that has Golden embroidery on a blue Silk fabric.
3. Cotton Wrap Around V Front Neckline Blouse
The blouse is beautiful and has that glamorous feel to it. Here it is paired with Banarasi silk saree and blouse is made with a cotton material. The front part of the blouse has a wrap around kind of pattern with the elbow length sleeves. The depth of the V can be adjusted according to your preference and liking.
4. Party wear Silk V Neckline Blouse Design
The beautiful blouse has a front V neckline with a border on the sleeves. The same border that is on the sari can be seen on the front v-neckline portion. It looks really beautiful and is pretty for the festive wear silk sarees.
5. Satin V Neckline Front Blouse Design
The gorgeous blouse is made with a Satin wine colored fabric and looks really beautiful. It has the princess cut pattern and the beautiful blouse has been paired with a Georgette lavender colored printed saree. The beautiful saree looks amazing and it is a very fresh combination.
6. Half Collar V Neckline Embroidered Blouse Design
This silk blouse has hand embroidery all over and sequin work. It is being paired with a light grey colored sari which is in organza fabric. A beautiful green stone necklace has been used which looks more like a choker. It is such a beautiful blouse and saree that it would make you look stunning.
7. Designer V Neckline Blouse With Lace Fabric
The lace fabric blouse with front and back V neckline is for the party wear heavy sarees. The sequin studded saree in a pastel color looks pretty amazing with this blouse. The lace fabric is used to create this stunning blouse piece with sequins and brooch at the back.
8. V Neckline Blouse With Embroidery
The v-neckline at the back has lace work and drawstring. The blouse has embroidery with floral work all over. It is a designer blouse piece that looks really beautiful and amazing especially with the floral sarees.
9. Embroidered Inverted V neckline back blouse design
This embroidered v-shaped neckline blouse has a slight twist to it. The blouse here has an inverted v neckline and the dori tied at the blouse back and a button at the top. The blouse has been made with a beautiful pink embroidered mirror work and sequin work fabric. It is a lehenga blouse that can also be doubled up as a saree blouse.
10. Casual Cotton V Neckline Blouse Pattern
When you would like to go formal and wear something simple than this Khadi cotton saree with the Cotton blouse is appropriate. The blouse doesn’t have a great fitting but yes the V neck pattern with 3/4 sleeves is nice to have for formal events.
11. Navy Blue Art Silk Embroidered V Neck Blouse
This gorgeous blouse looks amazing with all over embroidery done in silver thread work. This blouse is appropriate for the party wear sarees and also for your festive wear dresses.
12. V Neck Bridal Heavy Embellished Blouse Design
The V neckline blouse has a plunging v shape in the front part. It is a pretty beautiful bridal blouse with a lot of heavy sequin, stone and Zari work used. It is such a gorgeous blouse that it would make the bridal look stunning.
13. Wedding Wear V neckline blouse with border work
The blouse has the V Neck line shape made from the border. It is a multi colored blouse that would look really amazing with the net or heavy silk saree.
14. V-Neckline Silk Embroidered Blouse Design
This V neck blouse has beautiful embroidery on the front part and waistline. Embroidery on the sleeves is also seen. It is paired with the Cotton silk saree.
15. Embroidered beadwork V neckline blouse pattern
The blouse is really a glamorous and designer blouse piece that has a plain neckline with beautiful plunging effect. It is done atheistically and does not make it look over the top or too revealing. The blouse has a pretty design and the fabric used is also beautiful.
16. White net fabric V neck saree blouse design
When you would like to try something new in this blouse pattern and the color and the fabric is appropriate. The beautiful blouse has designer sleeves and V neck design.
17. V Neck Jacket Style Heavy Mirror Work Blouse
The beautiful blouse has a brief front neckline with hooks at the front. It is a long blouse design but look like a jacket pattern.
18. V Neck blouse design with net and lace fabric
The gorgeous blouse is made in net and lace fabric. The sheer fabric makes it more feminine and looks very beautiful and attractive. It is a party-wear dress that is made with a light blue fabric. With the appropriate jewellery, this is going to make you look stunner.
19. Heavy sequin work V neckline sleeveless blouse design
The beautiful blouse has V neck design and sequin work. It is made with an art Silk fabric which is heavily embellished with embroidery in gold color and sequin work in the gold color as well. It is a lehenga blouse but can also be used as a saree blouse.
20. Latest V Neckline Lehenga blouse design
With the heavy embroidery on the front and back part this embroidered blouse has plunging V neckline in the front part.
So, these are the latest V neck blouse designs that women can try for weddings, festivals and even for the everyday wear.
21. Printed V Neck Blouse Design For Saree
22. Plunging V Neckline Sleeveless Saree Blouse Design
23. Embellished V Neck Blouse For Parties
24. Sequin Studded Black Party Wear Blouse Pattern
25. Front And Back V Neck Blouse Design For Saree
26. Full Sleeveless Lace Fabric V Neck Blouse
27. V Neck Yellow Blouse Designs
28. Silk Wine Colored Sleeveless Blouse Pattern
29. Stylish Bridal Blouse With Deep V Neck
30. Cotton Deep V Neck Blouse Design With Bow
31. Party Wear Sequinned Blue Designer Blouse
32. Embellished Blue Deep V Blouse For Festivals
33. Velvet V Neck Blouse Design
34. Halter Style V Neck Blouse With Sleeveless Pattern
35. Short Sleeve Designer Blouse With Back V Neck
36. Patch Work V Neck Blouse Design
37. Stylish Silk Border Work V Neck Blouse Pattern
38. Designer Cold Shoulder V Neck Blouse Pattern
39. Short Sleeveless V Design Blouse Pattern
40. Satin Plain V Neck Blouse For Printed Saree
41. V Neck Sleeveless Designer Blouse Pattern
42. Printed Multicolour V Neck Blouse
43. Cotton Daily Day Wear Blouse Design
44. Silk Golden Thread Work Blouse With Back V Neck
45. Golden Beaded Part Wear V Neck Blouse
46. Stylish Designer V Neck Blouse Pattern
47. Half Front Collar With V Neck Blouse Pattern
48. High Neck Half Collar Blouse Design With V Neck
49. Deep V With Strings At The Back Blouse Design
50. Black Embroidered V Neck Blouse For Festivals